Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise Edition bought from the Technosoft Store

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise Edition bought from the Technosoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, My name is Raymond Arias, and I would like to ask about this shop called Technosoft that sells cheap product keys for Microsoft products. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RAYMONDARIAS, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise Edition bought from the Technosoft Store

Hello,

My name is Raymond Arias, and I would like to ask about this shop called Technosoft that sells cheap product keys for Microsoft products. I got lured and I decided to buy the Enterprise Edition for only P120.00 approx. $2.35, but I have not received any emails from them.

I just want to know, is this a legit site or just another bait site? Here is the link to their site: https://technosoft.store/.

Also, their chat support is not responding when I messaged that I want a refund. Could you please help me about this? I also tried to contact my bank, but that did not help at all. I just want to buy one, but I could not afford the current offers from Microsoft.

:)

RAYMONDARIAS, Oct 8, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise Edition

Thank you Jayson

The problem is that I had purchased a Windows 10 Pro electronic upgrade from the Windows Anytime upgrade and after the download was finished they had downloaded Windows 10 Enterprise Edition. So the key for Pro will not work with Enterprise Edition.

So, I had a Win 10 Pro install disc and reinstalled Win 10 Pro, problem is it loaded it onto the Optane hdd accelerator chip. Now I cannot get to my hdd, Any suggestions.

Paul

Paul R Perry, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise Edition bought from the Technosoft Store

Windows 10 enterprise edition

Windows 10 enterprise edition has caused my PC to not boot after a complete shutdown. Nothing but the endless circles ever appear on the screen. Any suggested cure would be greatly appreciated.

Don Kindle, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise Edition bought from the Technosoft Store

1. Windows 10 Enterprise Edition bought from the Technosoft Store - Similar Threads - Enterprise Edition bought

2. About update the Windows 10 from Home edition to Enterprise Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About update the Windows 10 from Home edition to Enterprise Edition: Hello, all!I have a question about update the Windows 10 from Home Edition to Enterprise Edition by using the KMS key.Is it fully support to upgrade for Window 10 Home Edition? Any feature or function loss after upgrade to Enterprise Edition? Any recommendation?Thanks!Nick...
  3. About update the Windows 10 from Home edition to Enterprise Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About update the Windows 10 from Home edition to Enterprise Edition: Hello, all!I have a question about update the Windows 10 from Home Edition to Enterprise Edition by using the KMS key.Is it fully support to upgrade for Window 10 Home Edition? Any feature or function loss after upgrade to Enterprise Edition? Any recommendation?Thanks!Nick...
  4. About update the Windows 10 from Home edition to Enterprise Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is it possible to downgrade to Home edition of Win 10 from Enterprise edition?

Is it possible to downgrade to Home edition of Win 10 from Enterprise edition?: I have a VM running an evaluation copy of Windows 10 Enterprise Edition. I don't really need all of that functionality and would like to downgrade to Home Edition, but I wouldn't want to reinstall everything from scratch. Is it possible to simply enter a Home edition license...
  6. Windows 10 IoT enterprise edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 IoT enterprise edition: How much it cost for any OeM machine like PoS ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-iot-enterprise-edition/2945329a-529f-4fbb-9b37-f936f69b7af3
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Missing from Bought in Microsoft store

Minecraft Windows 10 edition Missing from Bought in Microsoft store: I bought minecraft Java Edition back in 2012 and a few years later, I redeemed the Windows 10 edition from Mojangs website for my same account. I was able to play Windows 10 and had it installed. However, recently, I went back to reinstall Windows 10 edition from the...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise Edition: Where can I purchase just the key for Window 10 Enterprise Edition Thank you Paul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-edition/edf664ae-7c21-4064-a471-713eb2e809b0
  9. Switching from windows 10 enterprise edition to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching from windows 10 enterprise edition to windows 10 pro: At one point I had my system as not activated. I searched for a product key and accidentally selected the enterprise key. Now I have an enterprise edition and I am afraid I will not get the free upgrade by the end of the month! How can I reverse this without having to go...
  10. Is Cortana in Windows 10 enterprise edition?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Cortana in Windows 10 enterprise edition?: just wondering *Rolleyes 11490