Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise edition "Update is not applicable" error

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise edition "Update is not applicable" error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows edition: Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Version: 1607 OS Build: 14393.0 When I tried to install the update KB4462928 manually, “The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ezg_, Oct 24, 2018.

1. ezg_ Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise edition "Update is not applicable" error

My Windows edition: Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB

Version: 1607

OS Build: 14393.0

When I tried to install the update KB4462928 manually, “The update is not applicable for this system” error occured.

What could be the reason for this error and what should I do to solve the problem?

:)

2. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Chino Win User
    AMD Releases Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q2

Today, AMD released the new Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Driver 18.Q2, continuing to protect the investment of IT professionals and buyers by providing significant performance improvements in leading professional applications, such as CATIA, Creo and Siemens NX, alongside enhanced security features and stability.

Windows 10 Enterprise edition "Update is not applicable" error MEHnJSDGDGp5jPcG_thm.jpg

Delivering on its promise to deliver quarterly driver updates, AMD's Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q2 includes the following benefits:
    • Improved application performance: Significant year-over-year performance improvements in leading professional applications, including Siemens NX (47 percent), Autodesk 3ds Max (44 percent), CATIA (37 percent), Creo (14 percent) and SOLIDWORKS (12 percent).
    • Greater stability: The 18.Q2 driver delivers the quality and reliability that IT professionals demand. AMD's extensive ISV certification and real-world testing result in enterprise software certified on over 80 of the leading professional applications, along with zero issues reported from 99.99 percent of customers.
    • Top-notch security, 24/7: Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Edition 18.Q2 delivers advanced security features, working in tandem with Windows Defender Device Guard when using Windows 10 Enterprise edition to help thwart malicious attacks, giving you added protection for your valuable intellectual property.
    • Supports the Windows 10 April 2018 Update: The 18.Q2 driver is ready for when enterprises decide to roll out the latest Microsoft Windows update.
    • New Windows versions of the Radeon ProRender plug-ins for Blender and Maya: Following the release of new macOS versions in April, AMD is introducing updated Windows and Linux versions of the Radeon ProRender plug-in for Blender, an updated version of the Windows plug-in for Maya, as well as updating the Radeon ProRender plug-in for 3ds Max. These plug-ins introduce several new features and enhancements including updates to the Uber and Light Shaders, support for volumetrics and interactive denoising - accelerating artists' workflows and ultimately making their lives easier. Learn more here.
    Click here for more information on the new Radeon Pro Software Enterprise Driver 18.Q2. The driver can be downloaded here.

Chino, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise edition "Update is not applicable" error

Anniversary update for Windows 10 enterprise edition

Windows 10 Update Assistant app will be not successful for Enterprise edition. There will be error: "Operating system: Contact your system administrator to upgrade Windows Server or Enterprise editions."

I guess, it could be updated through Windows 10 Enterprise 1607 ISO from MSDN downloads.

Tomas Jakl (TJ), Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise edition "Update is not applicable" error

1. Windows 10 Enterprise edition "Update is not applicable" error - Similar Threads - Enterprise edition Update

2. Activation of Windows 10 Enterprise edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of Windows 10 Enterprise edition: I'm getting Error code 0xc004c003 in Windows 10 on our newly purchased Dell latitude 5420. We have an enterprise windows license for all of our laptops worldwide.I have tried the below solution to resolve the issue but the windows activation notification returns after a...
  3. Activation of Windows 10 Enterprise edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation of Windows 10 Enterprise edition: I'm getting Error code 0xc004c003 in Windows 10 on our newly purchased Dell latitude 5420. We have an enterprise windows license for all of our laptops worldwide.I have tried the below solution to resolve the issue but the windows activation notification returns after a...
  4. About update the Windows 10 from Home edition to Enterprise Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About update the Windows 10 from Home edition to Enterprise Edition: Hello, all!I have a question about update the Windows 10 from Home Edition to Enterprise Edition by using the KMS key.Is it fully support to upgrade for Window 10 Home Edition? Any feature or function loss after upgrade to Enterprise Edition? Any recommendation?Thanks!Nick...
  5. About update the Windows 10 from Home edition to Enterprise Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About update the Windows 10 from Home edition to Enterprise Edition: Hello, all!I have a question about update the Windows 10 from Home Edition to Enterprise Edition by using the KMS key.Is it fully support to upgrade for Window 10 Home Edition? Any feature or function loss after upgrade to Enterprise Edition? Any recommendation?Thanks!Nick...
  6. About update the Windows 10 from Home edition to Enterprise Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 IoT enterprise edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 IoT enterprise edition: How much it cost for any OeM machine like PoS ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-iot-enterprise-edition/2945329a-529f-4fbb-9b37-f936f69b7af3
  8. Using Windows 10 Update Assistant for Enterprise edition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using Windows 10 Update Assistant for Enterprise edition: Has anyone tried to upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise using Upgrade Assistant? Does it work? submitted by /u/jenishngl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9luxr/using_windows_10_update_assistant_for_enterprise/
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise Edition: Where can I purchase just the key for Window 10 Enterprise Edition Thank you Paul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-edition/edf664ae-7c21-4064-a471-713eb2e809b0
  10. Is Cortana in Windows 10 enterprise edition?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Cortana in Windows 10 enterprise edition?: just wondering *Rolleyes 11490

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 build 1607 update not applicable

2. windows 10 ltsb update is not applicable

3. windows update not applicable windows 10

4. unable to install KB4462928,
  5. kb4462928 not applicable