Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there! I was wondering whether there are any limits for the number of sockets to the os of the version mentioned in the subject, because the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dojomon, Apr 15, 2019 at 5:48 AM.

1. Dojomon Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

Hey there!

I was wondering whether there are any limits for the number of sockets to the os of the version mentioned in the subject, because the maximum number of sockets i get is 4.

:)

2. Argel Obm Win User

WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE EVALUATION

Hi Raju,

We need the following information for us to be able understand your concern:

• How did you get the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation?
    • Are you the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation or is already installed on your laptop?
    • If you're the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation, how did you install it?
    • Are you using the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation for home use or are you on a business environment?
    • If you're on a business environment, are you one of the IT administrator on your company?
    We'll be waiting to your response.

3. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

Hello!

So until now I've been using Windows 8.1 Enterprise Evaluation and since this version of the os doesn't qualify for the Windows 10 Update I decided to download the Enterprise Evaluation for 10. I know that the LTSB is a "slim" version, let's say, and it
    doesn't have the Store and Microsoft Edge, so I checked at the registry panel "Windows 10 Enterprise" not LTSB and I downloaded and installed this : 10240.16384.150709-1700.TH1_CLIENTENTERPRISE_S_EVAL_X64FRE_EN-US.iso. The problem is once everything was done
    I checked the windows version and is Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation LTSB and the Store and Edge are missing as well.

Is this supposed to happen on all Enterprise versions or the link just gave me the LTSB version? Is there a possibility to get the normal Enterprise Evaluation with all the things like in Windows 8.1?

4. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

Andre Da Costa, Apr 15, 2019 at 5:49 AM
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

1. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation - Similar Threads - Enterprise Evaluation

2. Windows 10 (1809) WiFi WPA2 enterprise issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 (1809) WiFi WPA2 enterprise issue: Hi all, I am facing a strange issue with a specific brand of wireless hardware (Sophos) and Windows 10 build 1809. The WiFi connection is setup through WPA2 Enterprise and the Radius is handled by Windows server 2012 NPS. Are there any known issues in 1809 or does...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise activation error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise activation error: I installed windows 10 enterprise yesterday....now I can't activate the windows 10 because it says that it can't connect to my device organization after giving my product key.... So what can I do?[ATTACH]...
  4. Win10 for Enterprises v.1809: Failed install of KB4493509. Errorcode: 0x80070003

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 for Enterprises v.1809: Failed install of KB4493509. Errorcode: 0x80070003: In the last few years my computer has never had any problem installing updates. But in the last few days, it happened several times. After downloading, the update was installed and computer restarted and continued installing. Then it said installing failed and update was...
  5. Microsoft publishes security configuration suggestions for the Enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft publishes security configuration suggestions for the Enterprise: Microsoft published a new security configuration framework for Windows 10 devices that it calls SECCON framework in April 2019. The new framework complements the Windows security baselines that Microsoft publishes for each new release of Windows. SECCON framework...
  6. Generic Windows 10 Product Keys to install Windows 10 Enterprise & others

in Windows 10 News
    Generic Windows 10 Product Keys to install Windows 10 Enterprise & others: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Generic Windows 10 Product Keys allow you to install a specific Windows 10 edition. They are also called as default keys but do note they do not activate Windows. Windows 10 allows you to use the OS for long without [...] This post Generic Windows 10 Product...
  7. Product Key for Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

Product Key for Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation: When I bought my Surface Pro 4 for my business I downloaded the Office 365 Business package and decided to try the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation 90 days Trial. I cant believe the hasstle I have now and I am appalled with Microsoft that a warning didn't come with this...
  8. Does reinstalling windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation reset the countdown

Does reinstalling windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation reset the countdown: Does reinstalling windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation reset the countdown back to 90 days? 65343
  9. I have just installed Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Evaluation

I have just installed Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Evaluation: And now I have a watermark on the most right bottom side of the screen that says: "Windows License valid for 90 days". What that means? Why did I get this watermark? Will Windows become invalid, locked and unusable in 90 days? If yes then why? I got it for free. What should...
  10. Windows 10 enterprise evaluation change product key button missing

Windows 10 enterprise evaluation change product key button missing: So i have been using Windows 10 enterprise trial for about 89 days and i got a key for a normal windows 10 version, but when I go to change the product key its not there and I've tried multiple methods of activating the key none of them worked. Please help. 106766