Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise generic product key used-how to I go back to Home?

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise generic product key used-how to I go back to Home? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently used a Windows 10 Enterprise product key on my laptop, which had Windows 10 Home pre-installed on it. I tried it out and decided not to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Comdervids, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise generic product key used-how to I go back to Home?

I recently used a Windows 10 Enterprise product key on my laptop, which had Windows 10 Home pre-installed on it. I tried it out and decided not to get the license and to continue using Home. However, I don't know how to go back to Windows 10 Home! Now there's the dreaded "Activate Windows" watermark glued on the screen, and I have no way of returning to the home license!

My software came activated, preinstalled on my laptop. It is linked to my Microsoft account.

Windows 10 Enterprise generic product key used-how to I go back to Home? 56477d5f-5611-4746-ae6d-4f3bafa32dab?upload=true.jpg

:)

Comdervids, Mar 22, 2020

2. enterprise evaluation expired cannot find my Windows 10

Hello,

Product keys are usually provided when you buy an Office or a Windows product. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following:

• Are you referring to Office Enterprise or Windows 10 Enterprise?
    • Does your copy came pre-installed on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest checking the steps in this
    article
    on how to find your Windows product key.

Should you have questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Window 10 installation and activation using Windows 7 Product key

Hello Sourabh,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Starting with the November update, Windows 10 (Version 1511) can be activated using some Windows 7,
    Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 product keys. During the free upgrade or installation, you can use a valid Windows 7,
    Windows 8, or Windows 8.1 product key to activate
    Windows 10 (Version 1511 or higher). The following types of product keys are supported:

• Product keys included in the packaging or the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) attached to your PC that came installed with Windows.

• Product keys included in the confirmation email you received after buying Windows from an online retailer.

• Product keys included in the box the Windows DVD came in.

• Product keys you bought using Windows Anytime Upgrade or Get Genuine Windows.

• If you bought a Windows 8.1 Pro Pack product key, you can use it to activate
      Windows 10 Pro.

After Windows 10 is activated, a digital entitlement will be given to your device based on the product key you entered. This means that you’ll no longer need to enter a product key to activate
    Windows 10 on this device.

On some devices that came pre-installed with Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, the product key is provisioned in the device firmware. On these devices the product key will be verified during setup, and then the appropriate edition of
    Windows 10 will be installed.

Note:

• Some Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1product keys can't be used to activate
      Windows 10, such as product keys for volume licensing, including Generic Volume Licensing Keys (GVLK) and Multiple Activation Keys (MAK), and Windows 7 Enterprise,
      Windows 8 Enterprise, and Windows 8.1 Enterprise.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise generic product key used-how to I go back to Home?

Upgraded to Windows10 Enterprise and need product key

I paid for an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Enterprise.

Is there anyway for me to generate a Product Key?

AndyHardy1, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise generic product key used-how to I go back to Home?

1. Windows 10 Enterprise generic product key used-how to I go back to Home? - Similar Threads - Enterprise generic product

2. Windows 10 "Enterprise"/no product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 "Enterprise"/no product key: Alright, so I apologize if this is overly complicated. I'm not an incredibly computer savvy person, so I don't entirely know what I'm doing, and I have no idea how to get into actual contact with anyone, since my issue doesn't seem to be available in any of the "pick from"...
  3. Windows 10 "Enterprise"/no product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 "Enterprise"/no product key: Alright, so I apologize if this is overly complicated. I'm not an incredibly computer savvy person, so I don't entirely know what I'm doing, and I have no idea how to get into actual contact with anyone, since my issue doesn't seem to be available in any of the "pick from"...
  4. Windows 10 "Enterprise"/no product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Generic product key?

Generic product key?: I am installing an SSD for a friend on a working PC with an old patter drive that is super slow. I used a product key finder and got VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM- 9MPGT-3V66T product key finder says this is OEM and I need a digital license for activation. This PC is licensed already....
  6. generic product key

generic product key: anyone have generic product key for windows 10 home single language version 2004? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-product-key/43a2179d-fa3b-4314-b60c-34057fefb104
  7. PRODUCT KEY FOR WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE

PRODUCT KEY FOR WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE: someone please help me with the product key for Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key. error code 0x8007232B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-for-windows-10-enterprise/91530f58-0742-4ef0-8814-fc5a2c089747"
  8. Generic Windows 10 Product Keys to install Windows 10 Enterprise & others

in Windows 10 News
    Generic Windows 10 Product Keys to install Windows 10 Enterprise & others: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Generic Windows 10 Product Keys allow you to install a specific Windows 10 edition. They are also called as default keys but do note they do not activate Windows. Windows 10 allows you to use the OS for long without [...] This post Generic Windows 10 Product...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key

Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key: Hey, guys, I know I'm new here, but I'm really stuck in a situation. I have Windows 10 Enterprise, but it's not activated. I need to activate it so I can use my Windows 10 Pro serial key, and downgrade to Windows 10 Pro. Normally running an unactivated version of windows...
  10. Upgrading Home install to Pro with generic product key

Upgrading Home install to Pro with generic product key: I'm curious, I might have to try this on an extra partition... My computer is fully activated on Pro version. I've also done a clean install after the upgrade and activated immediately just fine. So, let's say I bungled and clean installed Windows 10 Home by mistake. Of...