Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise -> Home

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise -> Home in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For some reason my windows edition is now Enterprise but I only have a license key for Home. It there any wat to change it back to home without wiping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheRealLloydL, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise -> Home

For some reason my windows edition is now Enterprise but I only have a license key for Home. It there any wat to change it back to home without wiping the disk and reinstalling windows? I have recently installed a ssd and it was working fine (digital license activated and everything was good)

submitted by /u/TheRealLloydL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheRealLloydL, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise -> Home

enterprise evaluation expired cannot find my Windows 10

Hello,

Product keys are usually provided when you buy an Office or a Windows product. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following:

• Are you referring to Office Enterprise or Windows 10 Enterprise?
    • Does your copy came pre-installed on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest checking the steps in this
    article
    on how to find your Windows product key.

Should you have questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise -> Home

1. Windows 10 Enterprise -> Home - Similar Threads - Enterprise Home

2. Windows 10 Enterprise to Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise to Home: Recently, I got a prompt in the Microsoft Store that had an option toupgrade to Pro edition from Home edition. I believed it would ask me beforehand if I need to purchase/activate. But as I moved forward, it applied some updates and restart the pc. I checked in the Settings...
  3. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro got Enterprise instead

Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro got Enterprise instead: I went through the Microsoft store to upgrade my Windows 10 Home systems to Pro but I've had two of them upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise and are asking for activation. I never selected Enterprise wasn't an option how do I get the Windows 10 Pro key that I ordered installed?...
  4. Windows home .. Enterprise?!?! How to make sure it's not malware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows home .. Enterprise?!?! How to make sure it's not malware: Reinstalled Windows many times, offline, online.. It's Windows home with digital license but running like owned by enterprise or something with strange hidden devices in device manager and strange services .. Even with my disk wiped, boot deleted, only ubuntu boot with ubuntu...
  5. My activated Windows 10 Home became Windows 10 Enterprise unactivated

My activated Windows 10 Home became Windows 10 Enterprise unactivated: Hello, I purchased a used HP PC with an authentic product key of Windows 7 Home Premium attached to it a sticker. I replaced to HDD to SSD and installed Windows 10. I activated Windows successfully using the attached product key It said Windows 10 Home activated using a...
  6. Windows 10 activation after version switched from Home to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation after version switched from Home to Enterprise: I have been running Windows 10 Home on this tower for years. Recently I got a message that Windows needed to be activated. After looking into it I noticed that the version had switched from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise. I was told by Microsoft support to...
  7. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Enterprise

Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Enterprise: There is a lot of conflicting information on how you can and can't upgrade to Enterprise from a current Home edition. I purchased a system about 2 years ago for business that came with Windows 10 Home by default. Pretty weird combo considering the specs of this system but...
  8. Install windows 10 home over enterprise without usb

Install windows 10 home over enterprise without usb: I recently upgraded my computer from home to enterprise, then enterprise started giving my computer performance issues so now i want to go back to home but the usb i used to install windows 10 enterprise has broke it was my only usb so now i cant install windows 10 home...
  9. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home

Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home: Hi, Good day to all of you reading. Lets start with for some strange reason, I tried Windows 10 Enterprise, I want to downgrade to Windows 10 Home. What's the issue? My product key does not work. Do I have to reinstall Windows, and if so can I do this without loosing any of...
  10. how to replace the Windows Enterprise LTSC with Windows 10 Home

how to replace the Windows Enterprise LTSC with Windows 10 Home: I have purchased a subscription for Office 365 home, however it does not install the latest office apps to my laptop which is using windows enterprise LTSC, and when I tried many times, it says that it cannot be installed because of the windows version ???...