Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise ISO Download "This App Cant Run on Your PC"

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise ISO Download "This App Cant Run on Your PC" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft Community, I am running into an issue with a recent download. I used the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center to download an ISO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MatthewJDFW, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise ISO Download "This App Cant Run on Your PC"

Hi Microsoft Community,

I am running into an issue with a recent download. I used the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center to download an ISO file for Windows 10 Enterprise edition to install on a new workstation at the non-profit I work for. The PC we are wanting to install it on is currently running Windows 10 Home Edition and is a Dell Inspiron AIO model. When I attempt to run the application for the downloaded ISO, I receive an "This App Cant Run on Your PC" error.

According to the download FAQ on the VLSC (https://www.microsoft.com/Licensing/servicecenter/Help/FAQDetails.aspx?id=150#170), I should be able to run the file without any additional software. Because my PC lacks a CD/DVD drive, I suspect that may be the issue and I wanted to see if there was a way to get the ISO file to run. Would I need a USB or is there a way to do it without any hardware involved?

I'd appreciate any help with this matter. Thank you for your time.

:)

MatthewJDFW, Jan 2, 2019

2. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Jan 2, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Luka KLLP Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise ISO Download "This App Cant Run on Your PC"

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise ISO Download "This App Cant Run on Your PC"

1. Windows 10 Enterprise ISO Download "This App Cant Run on Your PC" - Similar Threads - Enterprise ISO Download

2. "this app cant run on your pc - to find a version for your pc, check with the software...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "this app cant run on your pc - to find a version for your pc, check with the software...: Just got a windows 11 laptop and tried running a game but it kept showing the above message each time, I tried using compatibility mode but it made no difference. This same game worked on my other laptop that was using windows 10. Anyone else get this?...
  3. This app cant run on your pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app cant run on your pc: My laptop suddenly says this app cannot run on my pc without even me trying to open an app this is what my taskbar and desktop currently looks like I am not to sure why some of the apps are like that and i really need help ASAP...
  4. This app cant run on your pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app cant run on your pc: My laptop suddenly says this app cannot run on my pc without even me trying to open an app this is what my taskbar and desktop currently looks like I am not to sure why some of the apps are like that and i really need help ASAP...
  5. This app cant run on your pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This app cant run on your pc: Hey everyone, recently im getting an error trying to lunch few games i used to play with no issues. i will post here a picture describing my issue, waiting for responde Thanks.[ATTACH]...
  6. optifine_1.16.5_HD_u_G7 - "this app cant run on your pc to find a version for your pc,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    optifine_1.16.5_HD_u_G7 - "this app cant run on your pc to find a version for your pc,...: i have installed minecraft java and have been playing on it. i got shaders with optifine and everything ran smooth. but one day it just stoped working and that message showed up. i have tried using jarfix and running it under a administrator acount and nothing works. i even...
  7. Cant download a Windows 10 iso?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant download a Windows 10 iso?: I'm currently trying to download a Windows 10 iso so I can flash a computer I have and its really frustrating me. All of my downloads fail really close to completion and I can't figure out why. Ive never experienced this on any other servers and it seems the same thing...
  8. This app cant run on your pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This app cant run on your pc: Good Morning, I have a message that reads. This app cant run on your pc To find a version for your pc, check with the software publisher. Does anyone know how to fix this? W...
  9. Constant "This app cant run on your PC" message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant "This app cant run on your PC" message: [ATTACH] I keep getting the following message: the error It opens multiple times, but in the background, it doesn't just show up while watching a video or talking to friends, it just opens in the background. I alsoo cant see it in the taskbar, just when I alt-tab. How...
  10. This app cant run on your pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    This app cant run on your pc: hello. can you help me i am opening all my software and its saying "This app can't run on your pc "and they all worked before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-run-on-your-pc/2e356f6b-7363-4fcf-b9da-8d0c4a5446bb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vlsc this app cant run on your computer