Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi! I got a question. If I use a single license to activate multiple computers (ePkea if I'm not wrong). What would happen if when a activated and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AgustinBayuk, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows

Hi! I got a question.

If I use a single license to activate multiple computers (ePkea if I'm not wrong). What would happen if when a activated and licenced computer, is necessary to format it and reinstall windows? Would the license be used twice in that case? How would it be distinguished to be used only once?

:)

AgustinBayuk, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

windows 10 worth the upgrade?

People who don't need Edge, Store, and all those bloated W10 apps can get Windows 10 Enterprise ltsb. Ltsb is a "clean" Windows 10 edition plus you have all Enterprise functionality. Because it's stripped from all that bloatware it installs and boots faster than Pro version. Unfortunately ltsb is more expensive

Drone, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB Installed by mistake

I downloaded and installed Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB not realizing that it does not contain Edge or Cortana. Apparently I need Windows 10 Enterprise - not the LTSB version. What is the easiest way
    to convert my installation to Windows 10 Enterprise without having to reinstall all the other programs that I have installed since the LTSB installation?

PhilReedsc, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows - Similar Threads - Enterprise LTSB Multiple

2. License Key for Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB is different with Windows 10 Enterprise?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License Key for Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB is different with Windows 10 Enterprise?: Hey have been looking for license key for Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB and i did not find so i find my self confused if the license key is the same as an Windows 10 Enterprise or what?...
  3. License Key for Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB is different with Windows 10 Enterprise?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License Key for Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB is different with Windows 10 Enterprise?: Hey have been looking for license key for Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB and i did not find so i find my self confused if the license key is the same as an Windows 10 Enterprise or what?...
  4. License Key for Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB is different with Windows 10 Enterprise?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Activation of Windows 10 Pro with Windows 10 LTSB key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation of Windows 10 Pro with Windows 10 LTSB key?: Recently recovered a system at a client site that was running Win 10 LTSB from its vendor. Was unable to use normal recovery options so the vendor advised to re-install Windows any version and I installed Windows 10 Pro via recovery media. During installation the recovery...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016: I have a question about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB from 2016, version build 1607. Could you help me? I’d like to know if this is a supported version and if this version gets security updates...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows: Hi! I got a question. If I use a single license to activate multiple computers (ePkea if I'm not wrong). What would happen if when a activated and licenced computer, is necessary to format it and reinstall windows? Would the license be used twice in that case? How would it...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB with multiple HID touchscreens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB with multiple HID touchscreens: Hi everyone, I have a computer running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB with 6 touchscreens connected to it. This is a kiosk system where I really need all 6 screens connected to the same computer and all 6 screens are touchscreens. The problem I'm having is that every time I...
  9. Windows Enterprise LTSB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Enterprise LTSB: Dear Sir what is diefference between Windows Enterprise LTSB & Windows Enterprise LTSB 2016. Regards Umesh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-enterprise-ltsb/4d053f85-9a3c-4698-89b5-309d844766e0
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB: I just noticed this pop up on my MSDN downloads: Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Looks like it may be 14393, as it was just released. But, this appears to be a new moniker (2016) rather than 1607. 60005

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to activate windows 10 enterprise ltsb