Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB with multiple HID touchscreens

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB with multiple HID touchscreens in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have a computer running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB with 6 touchscreens connected to it. This is a kiosk system where I really need all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Xuebs_TRU, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Xuebs_TRU Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB with multiple HID touchscreens

Hi everyone,

I have a computer running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB with 6 touchscreens connected to it. This is a kiosk system where I really need all 6 screens connected to the same computer and all 6 screens are touchscreens. The problem I'm having is that every time I restart the computer, some screens will have its touch input assigned to a different screen. For example, I will use the Pen and touch input setup to assign each display to a touch input and everything will work just fine as long as the computer stays on. When the computer is restarted or shutdown, after reboot, if I touch a screen the touch input will go to another display. This is a huge problem as the kiosk is unattended and it's shutoff every night, someone will turn on the computer in the morning and I would have to bring a keyboard and mouse to perform the Pen and Touch Input Setup all over again.

Has anyone else experiences this problem before? I'm looking through the forum and it doesn't look like many people use the multiple HID touchscreens at the same time. All the screens use the Windows Built-in drivers as the screen manufacturers doesn't provide any drivers. The screens are made by ELO and NEC.

Does anyone know how Windows assigns touch input to monitor or has faced this issue before?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

:)

Xuebs_TRU, Jan 2, 2019

2. Windows Enterprise LTSB

Dear Sir

what is diefference between Windows Enterprise LTSB & Windows Enterprise LTSB 2016.

Regards

Umesh

Umesh Bhalerao, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Windows 10 Enterprise vs LTSB

Hi,

Windows 10 Enterprise is like Windows 10 Home or Windows Pro but with more options. You need to have a license for Windows 10 Enterprise before you can install Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB. One of the difference between the two is that Windows 10 Enterprise
    LTSB will not get any feature update while Windows 10 Enterprise will receive feature updates. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB will only receive security updates and if you want to update the said edition to a higher version, you need to re-install Windows 10 Enterprise
    LTSB using the installation file that has the updated version. Another difference is that Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB will not have the usual built-in applications like Cortana, Windows Store, Microsoft Edge, etc. For more information, kindly refer to this
    blog.

If you still have any questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB with multiple HID touchscreens

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB Installed by mistake

I downloaded and installed Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB not realizing that it does not contain Edge or Cortana. Apparently I need Windows 10 Enterprise - not the LTSB version. What is the easiest way
    to convert my installation to Windows 10 Enterprise without having to reinstall all the other programs that I have installed since the LTSB installation?

PhilReedsc, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB with multiple HID touchscreens

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB with multiple HID touchscreens - Similar Threads - Enterprise LTSB multiple

2. uninstall touchscreen HID

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    uninstall touchscreen HID: Please don't answer this question if you don't have/know the answer. I keep uninstalling the driver/device HID touchscreen and it keeps reinstalling itself. This behavior is making my life miserable. Uninstall means to uninstall and I am sick of this. I don't want to use or...
  3. windows 10 enterprise ltsb 2016 version 1607 to windows 10 enterprise ltsb version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 enterprise ltsb 2016 version 1607 to windows 10 enterprise ltsb version 1903: How to upgrade from windows 10 enterprise ltsb 2016 version 1607 to windows 10 enterprise ltsb version 1903? 1. Does it require fresh installation from DVD or can be done online if connected to internet? 2. What is the latest version of windows 10 enterprise LTSB?...
  4. HID Touchscreen Driver

HID Touchscreen Driver: Hi, I am looking for the correct touchscreen driver for an Asus Zenbook Flip. My driver was causing ghost touches so I disabled it and I am trying to install a new driver. Does anyone know the correct driver? Thanks...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016: I have a question about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB from 2016, version build 1607. Could you help me? I’d like to know if this is a supported version and if this version gets security updates...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows: Hi! I got a question. If I use a single license to activate multiple computers (ePkea if I'm not wrong). What would happen if when a activated and licenced computer, is necessary to format it and reinstall windows? Would the license be used twice in that case? How would it...
  7. HID Touchscreen is disconnected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HID Touchscreen is disconnected: Despite tablet or normal mode, the HID touchscreen of my Dell Inspiron is disconnected. The touchscreen drivers are up-to-date. I receive the error message: "Device HID\VID_04F3&PID_2033&Col02\6&3865017c&0&0001 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device...
  8. HID Touchscreen disconnecting

HID Touchscreen disconnecting: I have a Dell Inspiron 7348. The HID touchscreen is disconnecting from the laptop, whether I have it in tablet or normal mode. Rotation lock is greyed out and hasn't been working for as long as I can remember. The touchscreen driver is up to date. The latest message I got is:...
  9. Windows Enterprise LTSB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Enterprise LTSB: Dear Sir what is diefference between Windows Enterprise LTSB & Windows Enterprise LTSB 2016. Regards Umesh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-enterprise-ltsb/4d053f85-9a3c-4698-89b5-309d844766e0
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB: I just noticed this pop up on my MSDN downloads: Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Looks like it may be 14393, as it was just released. But, this appears to be a new moniker (2016) rather than 1607. 60005

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Multiple HID Touch Screens

2. windows 10 enterprise 2016 ltsb multiple monitors