Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 MAK Activation Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 MAK Activation Issue in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi All, I'm having trouble licensing Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 with an MAK. MAK has been validated by Microsoft, it is definitely correct,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MichaelM_817, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 MAK Activation Issue

Hi All,

I'm having trouble licensing Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 with an MAK.

MAK has been validated by Microsoft, it is definitely correct, and in VAMT it shows as EnterpriseS - Win 10 RTM EnterpriseS Volume:MAK

The OS was downloaded from VSLC, however it was VSLC for a different organisation to who gave me the license keys The company I work for provided the ISO, the company hiring us provided the license key. In VAMT it shows as WindowsR EnterpriseS edition. The Product Key Type shows as GVLK which I think is the source of the issue.

If I try to apply the product key from VAMT, I get the following error: "The Software Licensing Service reported that the product key is invalid."

If I open the Activation GUI in Windows, I see the error "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organisation's activation server... Error code: 0xC00F074"

If I try to change the product key through the GUI, I get the following: " The product key you entered didn't work... 0x80041014"

slmgr /ipk gives "Error: 0xC004E016 On a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core edition, run slui.exe 0x2a 0xC004E016 to display the error text"

Running slui.exe 0x2a 0xC004E016 shows an error dialogue that says "The Software Licensing Service reported that the product key is invalid."

I have tried slmgr /upk, slmgr /ckms, slmgr /skms 127.0.0.1 and a variety of other combinations I have found online with no luck.

slmgr /dli shows:

Windows R Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel

License Status: Notification

Notification Reason: 0xC004F056

Can anyone help? I have already installed and configured ~20 odd machines with this iso and really don't want to have to reconfigure them.

Thanks in advance.

:)

MichaelM_817, Feb 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation

Hello,

Our software group is investigating changing our Window 10 Enterprise laptops to Windows 10 LTSC. We are considering this change because of the remote location of the laptops and the increasing issues with upgrading Windows in order to receive service/quality/security
    updates. These laptops are not connected to the Internet at any time. We activate by using another computer connected to the Internet using the VAMT tool (IID and CID files). We have a MAK license with the Windows 10 Enterprise version. When I load the LTSC
    over the Window 10 Enterprise 1809, the Product Keys are not valid. We thought that the same Product Keys would work with LTSC. Is this not the case, or is there another step that needs to take place?

Thanks in advance,

MJ

MaureenJankowski, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 4, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 MAK Activation Issue

Unable to remove Japanese language pack on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to remove the Japanese language pack from the system.

As you are running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019, I suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , as they provide dedicated support for issues happening on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC environment.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 MAK Activation Issue

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 MAK Activation Issue - Similar Threads - Enterprise LTSC 2019

2. [Urgent] Activate Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC OS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    [Urgent] Activate Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC OS: Hi,I have existing virtual machines loading Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC created from ISO file and I need to activate them.I was told that I have to buy both Windows 10 Pro licenses and upgraded licenses to Enterprise LTSC. I was also told that I have to rebuild my VMs...
  3. [Urgent] Activate Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Urgent] Activate Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC OS: Hi,I have existing virtual machines loading Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC created from ISO file and I need to activate them.I was told that I have to buy both Windows 10 Pro licenses and upgraded licenses to Enterprise LTSC. I was also told that I have to rebuild my VMs...
  4. [Urgent] Activate Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade to 2019 LTSC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade to 2019 LTSC: I have a number of computers that I need to upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise edition to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 201. Is there any way that I can do an in-place upgrade or do I need to mount the ISO from VLSC and do a full new install that way?...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC download?

Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC download?: We have a tablet with the 2016 LTSB operating system installed. We have a need to update. I found that the 2018 version was pulled due to bugs. Where can I download a non-trial version of the 2019 LTSC version to update my tablet?...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation

Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation: Hello, Our software group is investigating changing our Window 10 Enterprise laptops to Windows 10 LTSC. We are considering this change because of the remote location of the laptops and the increasing issues with upgrading Windows in order to receive service/quality/security...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC and Cortana

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC and Cortana: Hi, I would like to Know if I will purchase windows 10 LTSC 2019, after installation of this version is it possible install Cortana ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-2019-ltsc-and-cortana/d0f36979-b24d-42b8-9af5-ab71912728a8"
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 LTSC 2019

Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 LTSC 2019: I Want to know if this is save to use https://youtu.be/DV3Et2sOTVs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-1809-ltsc-2019/5c6ff5ba-b83c-4837-8f85-561babe4e9a7
  10. Windows IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 activation

Windows IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 activation: Hi everyone, I have created a Windows IoT Enterprise image and have got it running in Audit mode. I want to enable Custom Logon and Unbranded Logo. In the Lab I'm following to create the image it says the following: "Custom Logon feature will not work on images that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win ltsc mak

2. Win 10 RTM EnterpriseS Volume:MAK (LTSC 2019) iso