Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC activation/product key error

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC activation/product key error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi,I am having error code 0xc004f050 Product key you entered didn't work...... I have a PC DELL Optiplex XE3 with activated Windows 10 Pro and had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BirzhanBbb, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC activation/product key error

Hi,I am having error code 0xc004f050 Product key you entered didn't work...... I have a PC DELL Optiplex XE3 with activated Windows 10 Pro and had to changes OS to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC product key was purchased for by the company and had a label: Windows 10 IOT ENT 2019 LTSC HIGH END.I have downloaded ISO file from Microsoft website and get "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Evaluation". So i installed it via bootable USB. And now facing an error during activation.1. Is is possible to activate Evaluation to full version if product key purchased ? I mean without RE-installation?2. Is it possi

:)

BirzhanBbb, Jun 5, 2021

2. Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation

Hello,

Our software group is investigating changing our Window 10 Enterprise laptops to Windows 10 LTSC. We are considering this change because of the remote location of the laptops and the increasing issues with upgrading Windows in order to receive service/quality/security
    updates. These laptops are not connected to the Internet at any time. We activate by using another computer connected to the Internet using the VAMT tool (IID and CID files). We have a MAK license with the Windows 10 Enterprise version. When I load the LTSC
    over the Window 10 Enterprise 1809, the Product Keys are not valid. We thought that the same Product Keys would work with LTSC. Is this not the case, or is there another step that needs to take place?

Thanks in advance,

MJ

MaureenJankowski, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question

My office has several non-internet facing networks. We are working on Windows 10 upgrades and we want to use new installs of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. I am using a disc image from MSDN and received a manual activation key from our enterprise network
    side of the house. The key installs, but I am having issues activating. When I try "slui 4" I get a "Can't activate Windows by phone. Contact your system administrator for more info" message. The Activation settings window says "Unable to reach Windows
    activation servers".

My question is: Is there a way I can verify the enterprise guys gave me a manual activation key and did not inadvertently provide a volume licensing key?

DARK GUARD, Jun 5, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC activation/product key error

Windows 10 License activation for Enterprise LTSC Evaluation VM

I'm currently unable to get a license working for Enterprise LTSC Evaluation, it should be getting the global license when I connect to the internet like it has in the past, but recently any VM I build with the LTSC iso is unable to be licensed. I should
    mention that this is only with LTSC and having no problems with Windows server or the regular enterprise eval.

Getting error code 0xC004C003 The activation server determined the specified product key is blocked when I do slmgr -ato

This has been happening for a few days and I've tried all kinds of different slmgr commands and the activation troubleshooter.

Here is the license details:

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC activation/product key error c5fce23e-7b7a-45a0-8a6f-71cd1ed89a05?upload=true.png

HunterHill1, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC activation/product key error

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC activation/product key error - Similar Threads - Enterprise LTSC activation

2. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation: I downloaded the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 64 bit ISO English Great Britain from the Microsoft evaluation site. This gave me an ISO file and I used a utility called Rufus to create a boot USB. I have installed Windows successfully and installed all the additional updates....
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation: I downloaded the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 64 bit ISO English Great Britain from the Microsoft evaluation site. This gave me an ISO file and I used a utility called Rufus to create a boot USB. I have installed Windows successfully and installed all the additional updates....
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. [Error Encountered] Windows Update on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC w/o product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [Error Encountered] Windows Update on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC w/o product key: So this morning I got this little icon on the bottom left side. So I clicked it and checked for windows update but as you can see.About my desktop: My mom bought this for me to help me in my studies. I installed PC Health check. And it says that it is already 8 years old. I...
  6. [Error Encountered] Windows Update on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC w/o product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Error Encountered] Windows Update on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC w/o product key: So this morning I got this little icon on the bottom left side. So I clicked it and checked for windows update but as you can see.About my desktop: My mom bought this for me to help me in my studies. I installed PC Health check. And it says that it is already 8 years old. I...
  7. [Error Encountered] Windows Update on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC w/o product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to activate Win10 Enterprise LTSC with normal key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate Win10 Enterprise LTSC with normal key?: Hi, I've installed a clean Win10 Enterprise LTSC Evaluation, downloaded from the Microsoft webapge, and bought a license key to activate it. Now, the Activation panel shows an error saying it's not able to connect to servers, and the code error 0x87E10BC6. When I try...
  9. Finding the Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key for activation

Finding the Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key for activation: So, I just upgraded my copy of Windows 10 Home edition to Windows 10 Pro Edition, but for some reason. I got Windows 10 Enterprise edition instead. And now, I get an email from the date of purchase like normal, but there is no product key included and I already had a product...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question: My office has several non-internet facing networks. We are working on Windows 10 upgrades and we want to use new installs of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. I am using a disc image from MSDN and received a manual activation key from our enterprise network side of the house....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. code 5.Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC