Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My office has several non-internet facing networks. We are working on Windows 10 upgrades and we want to use new installs of Windows 10 Enterprise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DARK GUARD, May 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question

My office has several non-internet facing networks. We are working on Windows 10 upgrades and we want to use new installs of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. I am using a disc image from MSDN and received a manual activation key from our enterprise network side of the house. The key installs, but I am having issues activating. When I try "slui 4" I get a "Can't activate Windows by phone. Contact your system administrator for more info" message. The Activation settings window says "Unable to reach Windows activation servers".

My question is: Is there a way I can verify the enterprise guys gave me a manual activation key and did not inadvertently provide a volume licensing key?

:)

DARK GUARD, May 7, 2019
  2. HervePM Win User

Lincensing Windows 10 VM on top of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC

Hi,

I'm building an environment based on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC.

On top of this host environment I would like to activate Hyper-V role and have a Windows 10 VM.

Does Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC provide an additional Windows 10 licence for a VM ?

If not, which kind of licences are available/required ?

Regards.

HervePM, May 7, 2019
  3. windows server 2019 datacenter,windows 10 LTSC activation

Hi Gents,

in my organization we have windows server 2016 datacenter

and we activate windows 7 and windows 10 enterprise and bro from windows server 2016 datacenter kms host key,

we need to install windows server 2019 datacenter to activate windows 10 LTSC 2019,

my questions are?:

1- will we lost activation of windows 7 and windows 10 "old laptops"

2- activation of windows 10 LTSC just in windows server 2019 data center KMS ? and not possible in windows server 2016 datacenter?,

3- what is the problems that will face if we upgrade our windows server?

MustafaAlemara, May 7, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question

Unable to remove Japanese language pack on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to remove the Japanese language pack from the system.

As you are running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019, I suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , as they provide dedicated support for issues happening on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC environment.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question - Similar Threads - Enterprise LTSC Activation

2. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation: I downloaded the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 64 bit ISO English Great Britain from the Microsoft evaluation site. This gave me an ISO file and I used a utility called Rufus to create a boot USB. I have installed Windows successfully and installed all the additional updates....
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation: I downloaded the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 64 bit ISO English Great Britain from the Microsoft evaluation site. This gave me an ISO file and I used a utility called Rufus to create a boot USB. I have installed Windows successfully and installed all the additional updates....
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise Activation Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Activation Question: Hello, I recently purchased Windows 10 Enterprise upgrade for my computer. When I tried to download it I get an error message ending in 0xC004C003. However, under Systems, it shows Windows 10 Enterprise being loaded....
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation

Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation: Hello, Our software group is investigating changing our Window 10 Enterprise laptops to Windows 10 LTSC. We are considering this change because of the remote location of the laptops and the increasing issues with upgrading Windows in order to receive service/quality/security...
  9. Question about time drift in window 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about time drift in window 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a HMI touch panel PC which installed with windows 10 Enterprise LTSC v1809. This PC is isolated from internet access and will be used for getting data from PLCs using SCADA software. This PC first is synchronize with time server through internet. Then...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi Please write original Enterprise LTSC license key (oem/mak) Thank you! :) 150612

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activate windows 10 ltsc enterprise key

2. activate windows 10 enterprise ltsc

3. windows 10 enterprise ltsc activate by telephone

4. windows 2019 ltsc activation,
  5. slui 4 ltsc,
  6. Windows 10 LTSC SLUI,
  7. serial windows 10 enterprise ltsc,
  8. can not activate win 10 ltsc activation server,
  9. windows enterprise ltsc installation,
  10. win 10 activate ltsc,
  11. activating 2019 ltsc,