Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - OneDrive installation for all users

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - OneDrive installation for all users in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We're test-driving LTSC for our new company image, but we're encountering the most frustrating problem. OneDrive only installs for the current local... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CarolB1981, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - OneDrive installation for all users

We're test-driving LTSC for our new company image, but we're encountering the most frustrating problem. OneDrive only installs for the current local user. When another user logs in, OneDrive is inaccessible: it does not show up in the search, the Start menu, Programs and Features, and there is no OneDrive folder that gets created in the AppData\Local folder. Reinstalling OneDrive does not make any difference; it still only appears for whichever account OneDrive is installed upon. The only way it becomes accessible to all users is after adding the PC to our domain, logging into a domain account, and then reinstalling OneDrive. Any thoughts?

Just to clarify, we have ruled out local and domain group policy, as we have been using Windows 10 images off and on our domain for over a year without issues regarding OneDrive. This problem has only begun with our testing of LTSC.

:)

CarolB1981, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Easo Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - OneDrive installation for all users

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - OneDrive installation for all users

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - OneDrive installation for all users - Similar Threads - Enterprise LTSC OneDrive

2. If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...: I've downloaded the official Microsoft ISO for Enterprise LTSC 2021, I'm currently using Enterprise LTSC 2019 and have been wanting to upgrade to 2021, I've verified that my license is genuine since I ran multiple commands such as:licensingdiag.exe - Opened the cab and found...
  3. If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...: I've downloaded the official Microsoft ISO for Enterprise LTSC 2021, I'm currently using Enterprise LTSC 2019 and have been wanting to upgrade to 2021, I've verified that my license is genuine since I ran multiple commands such as:licensingdiag.exe - Opened the cab and found...
  4. If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

8. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation: I downloaded the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 64 bit ISO English Great Britain from the Microsoft evaluation site. This gave me an ISO file and I used a utility called Rufus to create a boot USB. I have installed Windows successfully and installed all the additional updates....
  9. Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?: I am confused about this LTSC stuff. Or LTSB I hear these terms too "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC" and "Windows 10 LTSC" , are these the same stuff ? Or is there difference ? submitted by /u/saveme7593 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi Please write original Enterprise LTSC license key (oem/mak) Thank you! :) 150612

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive ltsc

2. windows 10 ltsc onedrive

3. windows 10 enterprise ltsc and onedrive

4. Windows ltsc onedrive does not work,
  5. windows ltsc onedrive,
  6. onedrive windows ltsc,
  7. onedrive missing windows 10 LTSC,
  8. enable onedrive windows 10 2018 ltsc,
  9. ltsc 2019 onedrive,
  10. ltsc one drive,
  11. one drive on ltsc,