Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - Pre Requisites

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - Pre Requisites in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, we are developing Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 version (1809). We plan to license this devices, and according to the categories (High End,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AgustinBayuk, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - Pre Requisites

Hi, we are developing Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 version (1809).
    We plan to license this devices,
    and according to the categories (High End, Value and Entry) our devices should be licensed by "Value" (Core M).
    Also, to perform an automated solution, we want to license Windows by Multiple Activation Key.
    Microsoft Part number for this license is MUU-00005.
    The question is,
    have a pre installed OEM license is a pre requisite?
    or just applying the product key (MUU-00005) to a wiped device and then activate is sufficent?

:)

AgustinBayuk, Jun 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 LtSc

What is the difference between Windows 10 Enterprises LSTB and LTSC.

Currently i am using Windows 10 pro . Is that possible to upgrade from Windows 10 pro to Windows Enterprises LTSC .

IS there any procedure to do or need to buy new license.

BiswajitKhilar, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 LtSc

Hi Biswajit,

LTSB is old name, LTSC - new. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is not standalone license, it is upgrade from Windows 10 Pro so this license should be present too.

Enterprise edition is available in corporate channel only and sells starts from at least 5 licenses.

So Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is a) much more expensive than Pro and b) is nor available for home user.

Igor Leyko, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - Pre Requisites

Unable to remove Japanese language pack on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to remove the Japanese language pack from the system.

As you are running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019, I suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , as they provide dedicated support for issues happening on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC environment.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - Pre Requisites

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - Pre Requisites - Similar Threads - Enterprise LTSC Pre

2. If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...: I've downloaded the official Microsoft ISO for Enterprise LTSC 2021, I'm currently using Enterprise LTSC 2019 and have been wanting to upgrade to 2021, I've verified that my license is genuine since I ran multiple commands such as:licensingdiag.exe - Opened the cab and found...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

6. Missing KB and SSU Pre-requisites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing KB and SSU Pre-requisites: Hello all, Looking for some pointers to resolve some confusing issues. We have some older missing KBs on some assets as per our scanning reports. Now, some of the missing KBs refer to specific SSUs as required pre-requisites. Now, the build numbers associated with the SSU do...
  7. Missing KB and SSU Pre-requisites

Missing KB and SSU Pre-requisites: Hello all, Looking for some pointers to resolve some confusing issues. We have some older missing KBs on some assets as per our scanning reports. Now, some of the missing KBs refer to specific SSUs as required pre-requisites. Now, the build numbers associated with the SSU do...
  8. Missing KB and SSU Pre-requisites

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?: I am confused about this LTSC stuff. Or LTSB I hear these terms too "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC" and "Windows 10 LTSC" , are these the same stuff ? Or is there difference ? submitted by /u/saveme7593 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi Please write original Enterprise LTSC license key (oem/mak) Thank you! :) 150612