Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I have two questions about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. 1. Is it possible to buy volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MarcAvt, Jan 23, 2020.

1. MarcAvt Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License

Good afternoon,

I have two questions about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC.

1. Is it possible to buy volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC for only 3 computers?

The point is that I need this for different small and big companies that I install only 3 computers for a specific area.

So Volume license is normally for big companies with a big amount of computers but not this case that only is going to be between 3 and 5 computers maximum for each company.

2. Is is possible to upgrade from Windows 10 Pro 1903 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 version?

Just adding the key I know is possible but my doubt is that Pro version is bigger than the current Enterprise version available right now. So this is going to work?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marc.

:)

MarcAvt, Jan 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 LtSc

Hi Biswajit,

LTSB is old name, LTSC - new. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is not standalone license, it is upgrade from Windows 10 Pro so this license should be present too.

Enterprise edition is available in corporate channel only and sells starts from at least 5 licenses.

So Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is a) much more expensive than Pro and b) is nor available for home user.

Igor Leyko, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 LtSc

What is the difference between Windows 10 Enterprises LSTB and LTSC.

Currently i am using Windows 10 pro . Is that possible to upgrade from Windows 10 pro to Windows Enterprises LTSC .

IS there any procedure to do or need to buy new license.

BiswajitKhilar, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to purchase Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC. You can find information on the requirements and installation guidelines in our

Evaluation Center
    . Also, please check the section, which says, “Buy”.

For more information on Windows 10 Volume Licensing, you can also refer
    Windows 10 Licensing
    which provides you the details of Windows 10 Enterprise editions and How to Buy.

You can also contact the
    Microsoft Licensing Activation Centers
    worldwide, if you require further assistance.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License - Similar Threads - Enterprise LTSC Volume

2. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Entry - License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Entry - License: Does a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Entry license come with an ISO file? I am looking to purchase a license through a distributor, but they said only Microsoft can confirm if the License will come with the ISO image file....
  6. Win10 version 1809 Enterprise LTSC licensed?

Win10 version 1809 Enterprise LTSC licensed?: Please I would like to know is that looks ok to you? 180423
  7. Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC License

Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC License: Dear Team, One of my customer has IOT devices and they want to deploy new Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC license. They requested us to procure the following license: WIN ENT LTSC 2019 SNGLUpgrd OLP NL and now customer wants to know whether the WIN ENT LTSC 2019 SNGLUpgrd OLP...
  8. Could i use the volume license key of Windows 10 Enterprise with the LTSC version without...

Could i use the volume license key of Windows 10 Enterprise with the LTSC version without...: I am deploying on our organization an image of Windows 10 Enterprise edition. As i have observed it, some features and functionality can be removed without affecting the users' office routine. Thus, i am planning to deploy instead the LTSC version of Windows 10 Enterprise...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi Please write original Enterprise LTSC license key (oem/mak) Thank you! :) 150612
  10. Windows 10 License activation for Enterprise LTSC Evaluation VM

Windows 10 License activation for Enterprise LTSC Evaluation VM: I'm currently unable to get a license working for Enterprise LTSC Evaluation, it should be getting the global license when I connect to the internet like it has in the past, but recently any VM I build with the LTSC iso is unable to be licensed. I should mention that this is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ltsc volume license