Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC vs Windows 10 Pro Hardware Detection and Installation

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC vs Windows 10 Pro Hardware Detection and Installation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi All, I have a bit of an issue. I have a device that will install without issue on a clean windows 10 pro installation, but not on an windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lordmofisto, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC vs Windows 10 Pro Hardware Detection and Installation

Hi All,

I have a bit of an issue.

I have a device that will install without issue on a clean windows 10 pro installation, but not on an windows 10 enterprise ltsc installation.

All my other device drivers are working as expected without issue just a single device.

It happens to be Customer Facing VFD display connected to my ELOTouch monitor through the monitors onboard microUSB.

I can't find anything that supports a different hardware compatibility list for Ent LTSC and Pro.

Does Windows 10 Ent LTSC do something different when detecting and installing device drivers?

submitted by /u/lordmofisto
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lordmofisto, Dec 2, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Dec 2, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Caring1 Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC vs Windows 10 Pro Hardware Detection and Installation

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC vs Windows 10 Pro Hardware Detection and Installation

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC vs Windows 10 Pro Hardware Detection and Installation - Similar Threads - Enterprise LTSC Pro

2. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 edition - Enterprise vs Pro

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 edition - Enterprise vs Pro: Hi everyone,I am going through a list where I need to check the windows edition currently installed on a given set of computers. My approach for the same is as follows:If I want to check the edition of Windows a computer is running, I'd basically run Get-ComputerInfo select...
  6. Windows 10 Home/Pro vs Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Home/Pro vs Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: I don't like Windows 10 Home/Pro edition because it has lots of bugs more a lot than Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC, what do you think? 183081
  7. Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?: I am confused about this LTSC stuff. Or LTSB I hear these terms too "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC" and "Windows 10 LTSC" , are these the same stuff ? Or is there difference ? submitted by /u/saveme7593 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 Pro vs Enterprise

Windows 10 Pro vs Enterprise: I have the choice between installing Pro or Enterprise. Enterprise seems like the clear winner here. Is there any reason to install Pro? I don't want / need the store or Cortana. submitted by /u/Ganadai [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 enterprise vs LTSC help needed

Windows 10 enterprise vs LTSC help needed: [ATTACH] Hi On the Microsoft site, when I try to download the enterprise version of Windows 10, it gives me 2 options which are confusing. This is why I am asking it here about what is the difference? I am trying to download the trial version to see which one is better...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi Please write original Enterprise LTSC license key (oem/mak) Thank you! :) 150612