Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Please write original Enterprise LTSC license key (oem/mak) Thank you! :) 150612 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NightShadow, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Hi
    Please write original Enterprise LTSC license key (oem/mak)
    Thank you! Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC :)

:)

NightShadow, Feb 15, 2020
  2. MarcAvt Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License

Good afternoon,

I have two questions about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC.

1). Is it possible to buy volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC for only 3 computers?

The point is that I need this for different small and big companies that I install only 3 computers for a specific area.

So Volume license is normally for big companies with a big amount of computers but not this case that only is going to be between 3 and 5 computers maximum for each company.

2). Is is possible to upgrade from Windows 10 Pro 1903 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 version?

Just adding the key I know is possible but my doubt is that Pro version is bigger than the current Enterprise version available right now. So this is going to work?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marc.

MarcAvt, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 LtSc

Hi Biswajit,

LTSB is old name, LTSC - new. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is not standalone license, it is upgrade from Windows 10 Pro so this license should be present too.

Enterprise edition is available in corporate channel only and sells starts from at least 5 licenses.

So Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is a) much more expensive than Pro and b) is nor available for home user.

Igor Leyko, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Unable to remove Japanese language pack on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to remove the Japanese language pack from the system.

As you are running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019, I suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , as they provide dedicated support for issues happening on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC environment.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - Similar Threads - Enterprise LTSC

2. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC activation/product key error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC activation/product key error: Hi,I am having error code 0xc004f050 Product key you entered didn't work...... I have a PC DELL Optiplex XE3 with activated Windows 10 Pro and had to changes OS to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC product key was purchased for by the company and had a label: Windows 10 IOT ENT 2019...
  3. Win10 version 1809 Enterprise LTSC licensed?

Win10 version 1809 Enterprise LTSC licensed?: Please I would like to know is that looks ok to you? 180423
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade to 2019 LTSC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade to 2019 LTSC: I have a number of computers that I need to upgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise edition to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 201. Is there any way that I can do an in-place upgrade or do I need to mount the ISO from VLSC and do a full new install that way?...
  5. Windows Defender Firewall in W10 Enterprise LTSC x64 NO works!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Firewall in W10 Enterprise LTSC x64 NO works!: hello friends, well I'm having a strange and never seen problem with Windows Defender Firewall for some reason it is no longer working.... see my attachments, so if anyone can help me I'm grateful; I tried to use the system recovery image that I made the day before yesterday...
  6. No latest updates for Enterprise LTSC?

No latest updates for Enterprise LTSC?: Please I would like to know why I can not get latest windows updates? I am using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 177665
  7. Update Enterprise LTSC from 1607 (Aug 2016) to something newer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Enterprise LTSC from 1607 (Aug 2016) to something newer?: Is this possible? Ideally, at least 1709 (October 2017). Windows Update shows no updates. 177495
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC BSOD Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC BSOD Problem: Hello, This is my first time posting on here and I am in need of some help / guidance in the right direction. My company and I have been testing a new motherboard ASRock IMB-1212 with our Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Operating System Version 1809 OS Build 17763.1852. We...
  9. I'm on Windows Enterprise LTSC 2019 ver 1809 and can't play Minecraft Dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I'm on Windows Enterprise LTSC 2019 ver 1809 and can't play Minecraft Dungeons: I'm on Windows Enterprise LTSC 2019 ver 1809 and can't play Minecraft Dungeons, it says in windows store that I have a lower version and that doesn't allow me to install it, I tried to download from internet the hacked version and I can play it on my pc perfectly the question...
  10. Microsoft reduces Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC support to 5 years

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reduces Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC support to 5 years: Microsoft announced today that the next Windows 10 Enterprise Long-Term Servicing Channel version will have a reduced support lifecycle of five years. When Microsoft released Windows 10 in 2015, it introduced Windows as a service. The main difference to previous versions of...