Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi! I got a question. If I use a single license to activate multiple computers (ePkea if I'm not wrong). What would happen if when a activated and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AgustinBayuk, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows

Hi! I got a question.

If I use a single license to activate multiple computers (ePkea if I'm not wrong). What would happen if when a activated and licenced computer, is necessary to format it and reinstall windows? Would the license be used twice in that case? How would it be distinguished to be used only once?

:)

AgustinBayuk, Feb 5, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Feb 5, 2019
  3. How to reinstall Windows 10 if my computers used the free upgrade from 7 and 8?

Will windows 10 still accept the license keys from 7 and 8 now if I reinstall my computer?

Does Microsoft keep a list of users who upgraded to Win 10 using their 7 and 8 keys so that when users need to reinstall windows 10 the old keys would work?

Do I need to call in Microsoft to ask them to activate my Windows 10 when I give them my win 7 keys?

Both computers are laptops. The windows 7 machine had the serial printed on the back, and I needed to enter that when I upgraded to 10. The windows 8 machine had the serial built in inside its boot system so I didn't need to enter the key when I upgraded to 10, but I did manage to write down the keys using a fetcher program.

JebusPrime, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows

How to reinstall Windows 10 if my computers used the free upgrade from 7 and 8?

Your ild keys should work but if you registered the key to your online ms persona (email address) it should be tied to your account , install without a key login with your credentials , then activate.

theoneandonlymrk, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows

1. Windows 10 Enterprise - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows - Similar Threads - Enterprise Multiple activation

2. Reinstalling Windows 10 with same activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows 10 with same activation key: I have on computer a Windows 10 Pro version 1607. I want to update it to 21h2. Since I cannot update it to latest version via Windows Update, I have to reinstall the operating system. The current Windows 10 was installed through an upgrade from Windows 7, it's activated, but...
  3. windows 10 enterprise activation key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 enterprise activation key: where can i get one? cheap? submitted by /u/eeezyynuuu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bh95/windows_10_enterprise_activation_key/
  4. windows 10 enterprise activation key

windows 10 enterprise activation key: where can i get one? cheap? submitted by /u/eeezyynuuu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bh95/windows_10_enterprise_activation_key/
  5. Windows 10 pro key activated as enterprise?

Windows 10 pro key activated as enterprise?: Hello. A few days ago I brought a new SSD & decided to make the switch from Windows 8.1 (Which I had been using on my old HDD) to a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro. I used the media creation tool to create a bootable USB drive & installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro....
  6. Lost Windows 10 activation after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Windows 10 activation after multiple reinstalls: My SSD was wonky, so I had to uninstall the OS from there after fresh installing it. I then reinstalled it to my HDD. However, I lost my digital activation license. How do I get it back?...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise activation key

Windows 10 Enterprise activation key: I upgraded Window 10 Home to Enterprise to enable Remote Desktop. I cannot find and activation key for the Enterprise version. Suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-activation-key/9d7a87ee-93aa-473c-ab29-9bb5f1c708c4"
  8. Finding the Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key for activation

Finding the Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key for activation: So, I just upgraded my copy of Windows 10 Home edition to Windows 10 Pro Edition, but for some reason. I got Windows 10 Enterprise edition instead. And now, I get an email from the date of purchase like normal, but there is no product key included and I already had a product...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise asking for Activation key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise asking for Activation key: I purchased a used laptop for my son who is in college. The laptop met the schools recommended RAM, processor, etc.. He is now getting a constant pop-up asking him for an activation key. What is the best way to handle this situation? Can we just purchase a new Windows disk?...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB - Multiple activation key - Reinstalling Windows: Hi! I got a question. If I use a single license to activate multiple computers (ePkea if I'm not wrong). What would happen if when a activated and licenced computer, is necessary to format it and reinstall windows? Would the license be used twice in that case? How would it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 enterprise multiple activation key

2. multiple activation key windows 10 install

3. how to reinstall with epkea

4. reinstall windows enterprise,
  5. windows 10 enterprise reinstallation,
  6. multiple activation key windows 10,
  7. what is windows 10 multiple activation,
  8. windows 10 multiple activation key,
  9. product key windows 10 enterprise evaluation,
  10. how to use one window key on multiple devices on an enterprise