Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise OS customization.

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise OS customization. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can any Microsoft windows 10 enterprise edition buyer customize the architecture or add or delete OS packages as per his business needs?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ram3007, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Ram3007 Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise OS customization.

Can any Microsoft windows 10 enterprise edition buyer customize the architecture or add or delete OS packages as per his business needs?

:)

Ram3007, Sep 17, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Enterprise OS customization. - Similar Threads - Enterprise customization

2. How do Microsoft 365 Customers Access a Windows 10 Enterprise Operating Systems ISO?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do Microsoft 365 Customers Access a Windows 10 Enterprise Operating Systems ISO?: Hello, Recently my organization migrated to Microsoft 365 E3 which includeslicensing for Windows 10 Enterprise. Because the Windows 10 Enterprise operating systems are included as partof the E3 licensing, I allowed my ongoing Windows 10 Software Assurance subscriptionto...
  3. Windows 10 Telemetry: new control option for Enterprise customers launches

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Telemetry: new control option for Enterprise customers launches: Microsoft announced the public preview of a new Telemetry controlling option for Enterprise customers on July 23, 2020. Telemetry date, Microsoft prefers the term diagnostic data due to the negative connotation of the term Telemetry, has been a controversial aspect of the...
  4. Custom recovery partition on win10 enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Custom recovery partition on win10 enterprise LTSC: Hi. After creating my oobe.wim from my audit.wim, now I'd like to, as I was doing in win7, adding a backup/recovery feature. I'm in a BIOS/MBR enviroment and I use diskpart while installing and I create, at the end of the disk0, the recovery partition, setting id=27,...
  5. Windows 10 enterprise - setting custom login screen *help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 enterprise - setting custom login screen *help: Hey Guys Still new with GPO and Registries, wanting to find out how do i deploy a custom logo on pc start up - initially would like to deploy on my local PC first before going through the domain of course, Any suggestions here, i have tried forcing a specific login image...
  6. Customizing Google Chrome for Enterprise

in Browsers and Email
    Customizing Google Chrome for Enterprise: Hi all, Has anyone been successful with customizing Google Chrome for Enterprise on a new image? I changed the group policy settings (admx files) prior sysprep, and the settings revert after reimaging a computer. 126912
  7. Customizing Google Chrome for Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customizing Google Chrome for Enterprise: Hi all, Has anyone been successful with customizing Google Chrome for Enterprise on a new image? I changed the group policy settings (admx files) prior sysprep, and the settings revert after reimaging a computer. 126912
  8. Making it easier for Enterprise customers upgrade to IE11 & Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Making it easier for Enterprise customers upgrade to IE11 & Windows 10: As we shared last year, a top priority for Microsoft is helping our Enterprise customers stay up-to-date with the latest version of Internet Explorer. This is particularly important for Windows 7 customers who are upgrading to Internet Explorer 11 by January 12, 2016 to...
  9. Easier for Enterprise customers to upgrade to IE11 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Easier for Enterprise customers to upgrade to IE11 and Windows 10: Helping our Enterprise customers stay up-to-date with the latest version of the browser is a top priority for Microsoft. This is particularly important for Windows 7 customers who should upgrade to Internet Explorer 11 by January 12, 2016 to continue receiving security...
  10. New policy and guidance for Microsoft Enterprise Agreement customers

in Windows 10 News
    New policy and guidance for Microsoft Enterprise Agreement customers: Today, we’re announcing another significant step in the transformation of Microsoft volume licensing to make it easier for customers and partners to do business with us. Beginning on July 1, 2016, the minimum Enterprise Agreement (EA) commitment for commercial customers...