Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise *Serious Memory leak.*

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise *Serious Memory leak.* in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hiya, i been using windows 10 Enterprise for 3 day's now. all go's reasonable smooth. but i have discovered that this windows 10 have a HUGH memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by abisha, Aug 1, 2016.

1. abisha Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise *Serious Memory leak.*

hiya,
    i been using windows 10 Enterprise for 3 day's now. all go's reasonable smooth.
    but i have discovered that this windows 10 have a HUGH memory issue.
    somehow it cant flush it's Pagefile so it keeps building up memory use.
    it's even so bad it can BSOD after a while, this for a enterprise edition is really unacceptable.
    even thinking of disable the Pagefile so cant case anymore trouble.
    some programs are so effected by this it's running slower then on a x386 machine.
    (done a memory test no problems with installed memory banks)
    so be warned if you gonna use windows 10, it's not all shiny.

:)

abisha, Aug 1, 2016

2. Serious Memory leak, (windows 10 Enterprise)

hiya,

i been using windows 10 Enterprise for 3 day's now. all go's reasonable smooth.

but i have discovered that this windows 10 have a HUGH memory issue.

somehow it cant flush it's Pagefile so it keeps building up memory use.

it's even so bad it can BSOD after a while, this for a enterprise edition is really unacceptable.

even thinking of disable the Pagefile so cant case anymore trouble.

some programs are so effected by this it's running slower then on a x386 machine.

(done a memory test no problems with installed memory banks)

so be warned if you gonna use windows 10, it's not all shiny.

abisha-Stonmeste, Aug 1, 2016
  3. BSOD with memory dump BugCheck 119, {1, 34f70d, 34f72a, ffffc90cb2112010}

Yes all are running windows 10 enterprise 64bit and office365

Joo KayLaw, Aug 1, 2016
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise *Serious Memory leak.*

I can't believe it still needs to be said, but just because you are having a problem with Windows 10, doesn't mean everyone is.

What process is consuming the memory?

DeaconFrost, Aug 1, 2016
  5. abisha Win User
    it can't be backtracked in the Task Manager it just say's % of memory used up but not on what task.
    all the open tasks looks normal process's and not using abnormal memory.

abisha, Aug 1, 2016
  6. essenbe Win User
    I have been running Windows 10 Enterprise for over 8 months now and have never had a problem with it. My page file is 1 GB, so if there was a problem with Enterprise, mine would fill up quick. It is most likely a problem with some software you have, not the OS.

essenbe, Aug 1, 2016
  7. abisha Win User
    I read that a unverified driver can also case memory leaks, consider i updated from windows 7 it's passable one driver is the cause.
    btw 1GB pagefile?

abisha, Aug 2, 2016
  8. Fafhrd Win User

If it's had BSODs - go to the Tenforums BSOD thread and read the instructions, send in the requested data and get it fixed!

Fafhrd, Aug 2, 2016
  9. *Ditto I've had my page file disabled, set to zero, and no issues. I haven't ungraded my Enterprise install to RS1 1607 yet though.

alphanumeric, Aug 2, 2016
  10. swarfega Win User
    Please provide a screen shot of your task manage showing the issue.

swarfega, Aug 2, 2016
  11. abisha Win User
    Windows 10 Enterprise *Serious Memory leak.* [​IMG]

you will see it's almost 10 GB memory that's gone

abisha, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Enterprise *Serious Memory leak.* - Similar Threads - Enterprise *Serious Memory

2. Windows memory leak

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows memory leak: Hello,I've got a memory leak on my desktop window manager. the memory grows little by little until it crashes and restarts the window manager, then loops againWhat can I try to fix it ?...
  3. Windows 10 - Memory Leaks

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Memory Leaks: I'm trying to determine what is causing a memory leak on my Work PC - its an old machine running Win 10 Pro - i7-5930, 64GB ram, Gigabyte X99 motherboard. The issue has only started a few months ago, but can't for the life of me work out what the issue is. I thought it could...
  4. Windows 10 memory leak

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 memory leak: I recently purchased a new laptop and when transferring my old files from my previous one I used a new backup program and accidentally cloned my old laptop onto the new one. This gave me a whole bunch of errors and my new key was lost so I torrented a copy of windows and did...
  5. Memory leak?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Memory leak?: Hello. As the title states, my pc idles at around 2gb (mostly 1,8-1,9gb). Tried resetting, updating windows, drivers , nothing helps. What could be the issue? Edit1: Opening discord adds another 1 GB. Opening league of legends adds 2 GBs. (Game runs on very low capped on 60...
  6. Memory leak

Memory leak: Since long, i don't know long... i have been having high memory usage on my computer, from version 1909 to 2004. I can't see any process with high usage on Task Manager, so I searched and searched for the solution and tried the basic solution, Disable Superfetch (SysMain),...
  7. Windows Memory Leak

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Memory Leak: I've recently gotten a memory leak which prevented me from playing any games all together i'm not sure on whats causing this leak but I need help on how to fix this [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 10 - memory leak

Windows 10 - memory leak: I just recently started to notice that my ram usage went up without any apparent reason and my PC started to lag and even to freeze, something that didn't happened before. So i did some digging and found out this strange behavior using RAMMap something i couldn't see with a...
  9. is this memory leak?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is this memory leak?: [ATTACH] Please see my paged pool and non paged pool. This is the screenshot after I restarted my laptop and directly go to the task manager to see memory. and i found this. Is this possible? And then I download media creation from Microsoft and reinstall the window but...
  10. WIndows 10 Memory leak

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIndows 10 Memory leak: Good day , In the last week, my pc start presenting memory issues and i have been investigating and trying to solve them. the first one appeared was High use of memory like 98% when having nothing running, just pc in stand by. the problem of that was NonPaged Memory was...