Windows 10: Windows 10 enterprise - setting custom login screen *help

Discus and support Windows 10 enterprise - setting custom login screen *help in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hey Guys Still new with GPO and Registries, wanting to find out how do i deploy a custom logo on pc start up - initially would like to deploy on my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Ashley Naidoo, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 enterprise - setting custom login screen *help

Hey Guys

Still new with GPO and Registries, wanting to find out how do i deploy a custom logo on pc start up - initially would like to deploy on my local PC first before going through the domain of course,

Any suggestions here, i have tried forcing a specific login image but no luck

TIA

:)

Ashley Naidoo, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Ender Win User

Setting the default input method for the Windows 10 login screen

I had the same question but with French being the default on Windows 10 rather than the one I wanted so I ended up here.

HoD is very close. I was able to use his suggestion to find the solution for me. This solution uses your current display and input language to change the Welcome screen and possible for new user accounts if you want. So make sure you have the display and input settings while logged in that you want to apply to the login screen before doing the steps:

1. Click the language on the Taskbar.
    2. Then click Language preferences.
    3. At the bottom under "Related settings," click "additional date, time, & regional settings" which opens the control panel
    4. Click the "Region" option
    5. Then go to the far right tab "Administrative". (HoD's step 2)
    6. In the "Welcome screen and new user accounts" click copy settings. (HoD's step 3)
    7. Tick "Welcome screen and system accounts" (and "new user accounts" if you want it to be applied to those as well). (HoD's step 4)
    8. Click Ok. (HoD's step 5)

I was able to use HoD's suggestion to find the solution here. It's for Windows 8.1, but works on 10 so far.

Hope it will help you, too!

Ender, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Windows 10 enterprise - setting custom login screen *help

Auto login and pictures at login

Hi,

Thanks for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Though you have enabled auto login and there is no lock screen, you should still be able to see the user account picture on the Welcome screen and the same picture (set as user account picture) can be set as the login page background.

To set the custom picture as the login screen background, please follow the steps given below.

• Go to Settings->Personalization->Lock screen.
    • Click on the dropdown list under Background and select
      Picture.
    • Click on the Browse button under
      Choose your picture
    • Browse to the location where the picture is saved and select the desired picture.
    • Similarly, to set the same image as the user account picture, open the Settings app.
    • Go to Accounts->Your info->Browse for one.
    • Browse to the location where the image is saved and select it to set it as the user account picture.

Since you’re on the Enterprise edition of Windows 10, we do have a dedicated support forum for Enterprise versions of Windows, Windows servers and systems which are part of any domain or corporate environment. I suggest to post your query in Microsoft
    TechNet forums for further help and information about
    this issue.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 enterprise - setting custom login screen *help

1. Windows 10 enterprise - setting custom login screen *help - Similar Threads - enterprise setting custom

2. Removing Windows login screen from Windows 10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Windows login screen from Windows 10 enterprise: I have a device that I need to remove the windows login screen from. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-windows-login-screen-from-windows-10/4d54d902-bc94-4143-a0aa-3797f2263334
  3. Windows 10 Lock Screen Customization Help

Windows 10 Lock Screen Customization Help: I do Operating System Deployments for my company. I've recently been tasked to engineer a solution that is using Kiosk Mode/Assigned Access to guests without Active Directory accounts have a way to log in. Long story short, I need to figure out how to customize the Lock...
  4. Windows 10 user settings login screen

Windows 10 user settings login screen: Hi, I'm using a multi-user windows machine where every user uses a different keyboard layout. When a user has used the device and is logges off, their keyboard layout remains even when you click on another user to log in. This is a problem. One user uses a belgian dutch...
  5. Three Login Screens Before Login - Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Three Login Screens Before Login - Windows 10 Enterprise: Good afternoon all, I'm hoping you all can help me with an issue that I can't quite figure out. I'm the IT for a very small office network. We have two domain controllers and use Active Directory for accounts. All of our computers are Windows 10 Enterprise. Our domain...
  6. Customizing Google Chrome for Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customizing Google Chrome for Enterprise: Hi all, Has anyone been successful with customizing Google Chrome for Enterprise on a new image? I changed the group policy settings (admx files) prior sysprep, and the settings revert after reimaging a computer. 126912
  7. login to windows 10 enterprise

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    login to windows 10 enterprise: Unable to login to windows 10 enterprise, After update. Use the same password to log into Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-to-windows-10-enterprise/f0e362d1-d862-4f23-a63c-80b65866b61a
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise OS customization.

Windows 10 Enterprise OS customization.: Can any Microsoft windows 10 enterprise edition buyer customize the architecture or add or delete OS packages as per his business needs?...
  9. Help customizing login screen Windows 10

Help customizing login screen Windows 10: Hey everyone, I had a REALLY custom windows 7, I had removed everything from the login screen, even the ease of access and power buttons, only a picture and password field. Now I'm modding 10, however, I can't seem to find a way to get rid of these things on windows 10,...
  10. Easier for Enterprise customers to upgrade to IE11 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Easier for Enterprise customers to upgrade to IE11 and Windows 10: Helping our Enterprise customers stay up-to-date with the latest version of the browser is a top priority for Microsoft. This is particularly important for Windows 7 customers who should upgrade to Internet Explorer 11 by January 12, 2016 to continue receiving security...