Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise subscription is active but Windows is not activated in the same time??

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise subscription is active but Windows is not activated in the same time?? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My colleague's new laptop came with Ubuntu, so I installed Windows 10 with a flash drive from your media creation tool from your site. Our company has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Yasen Drangov, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise subscription is active but Windows is not activated in the same time??

My colleague's new laptop came with Ubuntu, so I installed Windows 10 with a flash drive from your media creation tool from your site. Our company has Windows 10 licenses. But his won't activate although it detects his Microsoft work profile. Any help? We have a Microsoft 365 E3 subscription, if that is of any help.

:)

Yasen Drangov, Jul 19, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation

Source: Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise subscription is active but Windows is not activated in the same time??

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise subscription is active but Windows is not activated in the same time??

1. Windows 10 Enterprise subscription is active but Windows is not activated in the same time?? - Similar Threads - Enterprise subscription active

2. Windows 11 Enterprise Subscription is Active, but Windows is not Activated Error Code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Enterprise Subscription is Active, but Windows is not Activated Error Code:...: Hello everyone!I have a Microsoft 365 Business Premium license assigned to me by my organization and this license includes Windows 10/11 Business licenses. I have Windows 11 Enterprise installed on company provided laptop but when I try to activate my windows I get the error...
  3. Windows 11 Enterprise Subscription is Active, but Windows is not Activated Error Code:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Enterprise Subscription is Active, but Windows is not Activated Error Code:...: Hello everyone!I have a Microsoft 365 Business Premium license assigned to me by my organization and this license includes Windows 10/11 Business licenses. I have Windows 11 Enterprise installed on company provided laptop but when I try to activate my windows I get the error...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise Not Activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise Not Activated: My PC originally had Windows 7 Pro installed. When Windows 10 launched, I immediately downloaded and installed it. Recently, I had to reset and now I have Windows Enterprise which is not activated. I cannot install a fresh copy of Windows 10 without getting an error code.How...
  5. Activation Windows 10 Enterprise

Activation Windows 10 Enterprise: I am using VirtualBox and I downloaded an evaluation copy of Windows 10 Enterprise 20H2 10.0.19042.0 from here: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/virtual-machines/ my activation is active and enabled but I noticed it says Windows License is valid XX...
  6. Activate Windows 10 Enterprise

Activate Windows 10 Enterprise: I used to have Windows 7 on my PC. After upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise I successfully Activated it with MultipleActivation Key. It worked fine for a month. But after Windows auto-upgrade a week ago system is no longer activated, and keeps failing on all attempts. Please...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise Activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Activation: hey, everyone I`m trying to activate my windows 10 enterprise but it says we can`t activate windows on this device because we can`t connect to organisation`s activation server and it says to contact your organisation`s support person. So, how can i connect to the support...
  8. windows 10 enterprise activation

windows 10 enterprise activation: something prevented us from communicating with our activation servers. wait a few minutes and try again later. Error code: 0x87e10bc6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-activation/b5c6462d-efc6-45a3-844c-00759f0b08eb
  9. Windows 10 enterprise activation

Windows 10 enterprise activation: Dear sir, My self came from a college which name is PRAVEENYA INSTITUTE OF MARINE ENGINEERING. We purchased windows 10 enterprise A3 for faculty. We need support to activate the windows Azure Ad account which i creadted at admin. Please suggest me to activate....
  10. windows 10 enterprise activation

windows 10 enterprise activation: laptop will not allow me to activate windows 10 enterprise just keeps saying try again later https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-activation/26de70d9-974a-42ce-809e-6a8f3faf9dd7"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 Enterprise subscription is active Windows is not activated