Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, Our software group is investigating changing our Window 10 Enterprise laptops to Windows 10 LTSC. We are considering this change because of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MaureenJankowski, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation

Hello,

Our software group is investigating changing our Window 10 Enterprise laptops to Windows 10 LTSC. We are considering this change because of the remote location of the laptops and the increasing issues with upgrading Windows in order to receive service/quality/security updates. These laptops are not connected to the Internet at any time. We activate by using another computer connected to the Internet using the VAMT tool IID and CID files. We have a MAK license with the Windows 10 Enterprise version. When I load the LTSC over the Window 10 Enterprise 1809, the Product Keys are not valid. We thought that the same Product Keys would work with LTSC. Is this not the case, or is there another step that needs to take place?

Thanks in advance,

MJ

:)

MaureenJankowski, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question

My office has several non-internet facing networks. We are working on Windows 10 upgrades and we want to use new installs of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. I am using a disc image from MSDN and received a manual activation key from our enterprise network
    side of the house. The key installs, but I am having issues activating. When I try "slui 4" I get a "Can't activate Windows by phone. Contact your system administrator for more info" message. The Activation settings window says "Unable to reach Windows
    activation servers".

My question is: Is there a way I can verify the enterprise guys gave me a manual activation key and did not inadvertently provide a volume licensing key?

DARK GUARD, Apr 28, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation

1. Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation - Similar Threads - Enterprise LTSC MAK

2. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation: I downloaded the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 64 bit ISO English Great Britain from the Microsoft evaluation site. This gave me an ISO file and I used a utility called Rufus to create a boot USB. I have installed Windows successfully and installed all the additional updates....
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation: I downloaded the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 64 bit ISO English Great Britain from the Microsoft evaluation site. This gave me an ISO file and I used a utility called Rufus to create a boot USB. I have installed Windows successfully and installed all the additional updates....
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation

8. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 MAK Activation Issue

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 MAK Activation Issue: Hi All, I'm having trouble licensing Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 with an MAK. MAK has been validated by Microsoft, it is definitely correct, and in VAMT it shows as EnterpriseS - Win 10 RTM EnterpriseS Volume:MAK The OS was downloaded from VSLC, however it was VSLC...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi Please write original Enterprise LTSC license key (oem/mak) Thank you! :) 150612
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question: My office has several non-internet facing networks. We are working on Windows 10 upgrades and we want to use new installs of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. I am using a disc image from MSDN and received a manual activation key from our enterprise network side of the house....