Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Professional

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Professional in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear all, As mentioned in subject, i have my PC with Windows 10 Enterprise, if i need to upgrade Professional license, do i need to refresh the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jovejove, Jan 28, 2019.

1. jovejove Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Professional

Dear all,

As mentioned in subject, i have my PC with Windows 10 Enterprise, if i need to upgrade Professional license, do i need to refresh the image or can i just update the professional license key >?

:)

jovejove, Jan 28, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 28, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jan 28, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Free ebook: Introducing Windows 10 for IT Professionals, Technical Overview

Everybody likes free!

Free ebook: Introducing Windows 10 for IT Professionals, Technical Overview

You can download direct here (Introducing Windows 10 for IT Professionals, Technical Overview) or go to the link above and click the download link there.

Quotes from page:

95Viper, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Professional - Similar Threads - Enterprise Professional

2. Is there an option to Upgrade Windows10/11 professional license to Enterprise license, what...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there an option to Upgrade Windows10/11 professional license to Enterprise license, what...: I have Windows 10/11 Professional, Can I upgrade the licenses to Enterprise Licenses, What is the Process and Commercials. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-option-to-upgrade-windows1011/0319c692-861c-4b45-a47b-a8dd1e65436f
  3. Is there an option to Upgrade Windows10/11 professional license to Enterprise license, what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an option to Upgrade Windows10/11 professional license to Enterprise license, what...: I have Windows 10/11 Professional, Can I upgrade the licenses to Enterprise Licenses, What is the Process and Commercials. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-option-to-upgrade-windows1011/0319c692-861c-4b45-a47b-a8dd1e65436f
  4. Is there an option to Upgrade Windows10/11 professional license to Enterprise license, what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Product key not being applied during installation of VS 2022 Professional or Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key not being applied during installation of VS 2022 Professional or Enterprise: Product key not being applied during installation of VS 2022 Professional or Enterprise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-not-being-applied-during-installation/119fc1aa-b946-419f-a69d-cd6d1323c9e0
  6. Product key not being applied during installation of VS 2022 Professional or Enterprise

Product key not being applied during installation of VS 2022 Professional or Enterprise: Product key not being applied during installation of VS 2022 Professional or Enterprise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-not-being-applied-during-installation/119fc1aa-b946-419f-a69d-cd6d1323c9e0
  7. change to windows 10 professional or keep windows 10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change to windows 10 professional or keep windows 10 enterprise: recently windows 10 professional failed during updateupon restart it gaveuser profile error and lock outafter failed recovery i installed new windows 10new install gave me windows 10 enterprise with no product codeany knows how to find product code or how to get my windows 10...
  8. change to windows 10 professional or keep windows 10 enterprise

change to windows 10 professional or keep windows 10 enterprise: recently windows 10 professional failed during updateupon restart it gaveuser profile error and lock outafter failed recovery i installed new windows 10new install gave me windows 10 enterprise with no product codeany knows how to find product code or how to get my windows 10...
  9. change to windows 10 professional or keep windows 10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. How to revert back to Windows 10 Professional after a Windows 10 Enterprise upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to revert back to Windows 10 Professional after a Windows 10 Enterprise upgrade?: The company I do work for asked me to install Microsoft's "Company Portal" app, which I did. Installing this app upgraded my OS from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise WITHOUT EVEN ASKING ME. Additionally, their servers were not able to activate Windows 10 Enterprise...