Windows 10: windows 10 enterprise updates not installing on private laptop

Discus and support windows 10 enterprise updates not installing on private laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a HP laptop via the internet and it came with windows 10 enterprise (no idea why) The problem with enterprise is that it will not install any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by meijereh, Oct 13, 2016.

1. meijereh Win User

windows 10 enterprise updates not installing on private laptop

I bought a HP laptop via the internet and it came with windows 10 enterprise (no idea why) The problem with enterprise is that it will not install any updates, it keeps telling me to contact the system manager. If there is a solution for that I can keep the enterprise version. Any suggestions?
    Otherwise I would like to downgrade to Windows 10 professional or home. What are the options for that?

:)

meijereh, Oct 13, 2016

2. RSAT for windows 10

Windows 10 is clearly aimed at home users and very little consideration for Enterprise users has been taken in to account. Windows Updates is pretty much useless for Enterprise software and you have to hunt down and install any relevant updates manually.
    So much for the Microsoft Private Cloud - it's not for Windows 10 users yet.

AndrewFarren, Oct 13, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise installation on a laptop

I need to test Windows 10 Enterprise for accessibility and this will require a clean install on a new laptop. Can I get a copy or install Windows 10 Enterprise on an individual laptop not associated with a volume license or business? Is there a trial
    version I could use?

WCFields350, Oct 13, 2016
Thema:

windows 10 enterprise updates not installing on private laptop

1. windows 10 enterprise updates not installing on private laptop - Similar Threads - enterprise updates installing

2. Problems with installing Windows 10 Home on a laptop with existing Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with installing Windows 10 Home on a laptop with existing Windows 10 Enterprise: Hi all, First of all, last year my laptop had some HDD problem so I bought a SSD and asked the computer shop to install the Windows at first I thought it would be the old genuine Windows but it turned out to be something else. The laptop seemed to work fine until one day...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Enterprise update: Can I update my windows 10 Enterprise from version 1607 to newer versions somehow ? Or should I buy a new version of windows ?? submitted by /u/joza1488 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fi7q7z/windows_10_enterprise_update/
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise was installed in error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise was installed in error: I am getting a message that my windows key in not a genuine key. I started off with Windows 10, purchased my laptop from Best Buys in 2018 with it pre-installed. Then after one year I wanted to explore upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise except as a small business 1 user. It...
  5. Updating to Windows 10 1909 on multiple laptops, Enterprise Version

Updating to Windows 10 1909 on multiple laptops, Enterprise Version: Hi All, thanks in advance, Can i update my Windows 10 Enterprise to latest 1909 build using Update Assistant and use same download/esd file in Windows10Upgrade folder as local copy for updating other laptops all of them windows 10 enterprise version. Ps: IT Team is trying...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise Update

Windows 10 Enterprise Update: Hi, Currently i am using windows 10 64 bit Enterprise version as follows System Model : H92 Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.1770) our software is not compatible with current version.so we Need to update the OS version as follows Version 1709 or 1803 Kindly send us...
  7. Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade on laptop, it installed WIndows 10 Enterprise

Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade on laptop, it installed WIndows 10 Enterprise: Recently I had purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade for my laptop, but after it did the upgrade in place, it was no longer activated and showing as a Windows 10 Enterprise. This is with the current 1903 (OS Build 18362.116). Is there any reason for this?...
  8. Installing Win 10 Enterprise on a leased laptop

Installing Win 10 Enterprise on a leased laptop: My business leases laptops from a leasing company and we would like to purchase Windows 10 Enterprise and install it on the leased laptops (we have the option of leasing the laptops with Ubuntu at no extra charge), however we're being told that Microsoft wont allow Windows 10...
  9. Update for Windows 10 Enterprise?

Update for Windows 10 Enterprise?: Has the 1809 update for Windows 10 Enterprise been released yet? I cannot find any definitive answers anywhere, every source I find is talking about the October update in general. I am also having some issues with updating my version of Windows right now and am getting the...
  10. private owner of enterprise win10 Pro Laptop needs media for reinstall

private owner of enterprise win10 Pro Laptop needs media for reinstall: Cannot get media without an enterprise account but I am just an individual who bought the laptop in a sale, worked fine until Update 1803 apparently broke the installation and following update fails with Error Code 0x80073712 System gets unresponsive as time goes on....