Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise - upgrade query

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise - upgrade query in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi.We have M365E3 subscriptions for all our users. We have created a test group and added the windows10 enterprise feature to that group. The users in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Glenn_509, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Glenn_509 Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise - upgrade query

Hi.We have M365E3 subscriptions for all our users. We have created a test group and added the windows10 enterprise feature to that group. The users in that group confirm they have Windows 10 Enterprise by running winver and noting the version of windows is indeed EnterpriseMy first question is: Do we need to do anything else, other than enable the feature in our M365E3 licensing? That's it? I was expecting a windows update to be deployed to those devices, but no one including myself reported any such update.....?My second question is: How Can I test the features of Windows 10 Enterpr

:)

Glenn_509, Jun 21, 2022
  2. Geethu B Win User

How to upgrade Windows 8.1 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you want more information on how to upgrade Windows 8.1 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise.

I suggest you to refer the steps by Bill Smithers on August 19, 2015
    in the following thread and check if it helps.

Redirecting

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 21, 2022
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 21, 2022
  4. Uplink10 Win User

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users but not Enterprise users

Uplink10, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Enterprise - upgrade query - Similar Threads - Enterprise upgrade query

2. Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade: I have a Primalucelab Eagle 3 computer that is used for astronomy. It came with Windows 10 Enterprise pre-loaded and when checking for updates Windows shows that updates are current. When trying to load a recent release of the Primalucelab software it states that my windows...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade: I have a Primalucelab Eagle 3 computer that is used for astronomy. It came with Windows 10 Enterprise pre-loaded and when checking for updates Windows shows that updates are current. When trying to load a recent release of the Primalucelab software it states that my windows...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise - upgrade query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise - upgrade query: Hi.We have M365E3 subscriptions for all our users. We have created a test group and added the windows10 enterprise feature to that group. The users in that group confirm they have Windows 10 Enterprise by running winver and noting the version of windows is indeed EnterpriseMy...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise - upgrade query

Windows 10 Enterprise - upgrade query: Hi.We have M365E3 subscriptions for all our users. We have created a test group and added the windows10 enterprise feature to that group. The users in that group confirm they have Windows 10 Enterprise by running winver and noting the version of windows is indeed EnterpriseMy...
  7. upgrade query

upgrade query: [ATTACH]Can I delete "Windows 10 Upgrade" folder on D: drive after Updrade my windows 10 1909 to 2004; which contain 2 files, total size is --6.64 gb. Is it safe 2 delete ???...
  8. Query on Support for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB version 1607

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Query on Support for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB version 1607: Hi, We have a version of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016, build number 1607 can we know if this is a supported version, would also like to know going forward would this build will get security updates if any? thanks, Abhi...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade query

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 upgrade query: I am trying to decide whether to upgrade my Windows 7 64 bit laptop to Windows 10 and first need to know whether or not to unhook my external hard drive. Can anyone tell me a little more about Windows 10 with regard to the new browser called Edge, like is there a way to...
  10. 'Upgrade to Windows 10' query

'Upgrade to Windows 10' query: Probably a dumb question, but I am paranoid about running the install and doing an 'upgrade'. I am cocerned that I may lose some or all of my existing Win7 features and files, but it appears that I must do this to 'activate' my Product key. I have already installed Win10...