Windows 10: Windows 10 enterprise vs LTSC help needed

Discus and support Windows 10 enterprise vs LTSC help needed in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi On the Microsoft site, when I try to download the enterprise version of Windows 10, it gives me 2 options which are confusing. This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/awaixjvd, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 enterprise vs LTSC help needed

Windows 10 enterprise vs LTSC help needed Z5ig1xtY0G13XKpVtvW-XvihCzHzNoFDr0ETPvWCXmk.jpg

Hi

On the Microsoft site, when I try to download the enterprise version of Windows 10, it gives me 2 options which are confusing. This is why I am asking it here about what is the difference?

I am trying to download the trial version to see which one is better and here is the screenshot attached below. Are the enterprise and LTSC both different?

P.S. I know what LTSC stands for but I want to know why it is 2 different builds, instead of having both in one.

https://preview.redd.it/f5xu8libw6q...bp&s=d644c4bb409f9349704fbae67c3a2a7d8977db80

submitted by /u/awaixjvd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/awaixjvd, Apr 1, 2020
  2. MarcAvt Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License

Good afternoon,

I have two questions about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC.

1). Is it possible to buy volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC for only 3 computers?

The point is that I need this for different small and big companies that I install only 3 computers for a specific area.

So Volume license is normally for big companies with a big amount of computers but not this case that only is going to be between 3 and 5 computers maximum for each company.

2). Is is possible to upgrade from Windows 10 Pro 1903 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 version?

Just adding the key I know is possible but my doubt is that Pro version is bigger than the current Enterprise version available right now. So this is going to work?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marc.

MarcAvt, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Unable to remove Japanese language pack on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to remove the Japanese language pack from the system.

As you are running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019, I suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , as they provide dedicated support for issues happening on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC environment.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Windows 10 enterprise vs LTSC help needed

Windows 10 LtSc

Hi Biswajit,

LTSB is old name, LTSC - new. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is not standalone license, it is upgrade from Windows 10 Pro so this license should be present too.

Enterprise edition is available in corporate channel only and sells starts from at least 5 licenses.

So Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is a) much more expensive than Pro and b) is nor available for home user.

Igor Leyko, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 enterprise vs LTSC help needed

1. Windows 10 enterprise vs LTSC help needed - Similar Threads - enterprise LTSC help

2. If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...: I've downloaded the official Microsoft ISO for Enterprise LTSC 2021, I'm currently using Enterprise LTSC 2019 and have been wanting to upgrade to 2021, I've verified that my license is genuine since I ran multiple commands such as:licensingdiag.exe - Opened the cab and found...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 Home/Pro vs Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Home/Pro vs Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: I don't like Windows 10 Home/Pro edition because it has lots of bugs more a lot than Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC, what do you think? 183081
  7. Enterprise 2015 ltsc or enterprise 2019 ltsc is better pls help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enterprise 2015 ltsc or enterprise 2019 ltsc is better pls help: Enterprise 2015 ltsc or enterprise 2019 ltsc is better pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enterprise-2015-ltsc-or-enterprise-2019-ltsc-is/e3034c75-7a38-426d-b0d0-94c0a1fb1dfc
  8. Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?: I am confused about this LTSC stuff. Or LTSB I hear these terms too "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC" and "Windows 10 LTSC" , are these the same stuff ? Or is there difference ? submitted by /u/saveme7593 [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC vs Windows 10 Pro Hardware Detection and Installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC vs Windows 10 Pro Hardware Detection and Installation: Hi All, I have a bit of an issue. I have a device that will install without issue on a clean windows 10 pro installation, but not on an windows 10 enterprise ltsc installation. All my other device drivers are working as expected without issue just a single device....
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi Please write original Enterprise LTSC license key (oem/mak) Thank you! :) 150612