Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprises LTSC activation via phone call

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprises LTSC activation via phone call in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can anyone please specify the option that i need to press before entering Installation ID, i am a bit out of sync as to which option i will have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SandipShahID, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Enterprises LTSC activation via phone call

Can anyone please specify the option that i need to press before entering Installation ID, i am a bit out of sync as to which option i will have to select in order to get at the proper activation option. Please help me out.

:)

SandipShahID, Jul 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question

My office has several non-internet facing networks. We are working on Windows 10 upgrades and we want to use new installs of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. I am using a disc image from MSDN and received a manual activation key from our enterprise network
    side of the house. The key installs, but I am having issues activating. When I try "slui 4" I get a "Can't activate Windows by phone. Contact your system administrator for more info" message. The Activation settings window says "Unable to reach Windows
    activation servers".

My question is: Is there a way I can verify the enterprise guys gave me a manual activation key and did not inadvertently provide a volume licensing key?

DARK GUARD, Jul 11, 2020
  3. HervePM Win User
    Lincensing Windows 10 VM on top of Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC

Hi,

I'm building an environment based on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC.

On top of this host environment I would like to activate Hyper-V role and have a Windows 10 VM.

Does Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC provide an additional Windows 10 licence for a VM ?

If not, which kind of licences are available/required ?

Regards.

HervePM, Jul 11, 2020
  4. MarcAvt Win User

Windows 10 Enterprises LTSC activation via phone call

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License

Good afternoon,

I have two questions about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC.

1). Is it possible to buy volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC for only 3 computers?

The point is that I need this for different small and big companies that I install only 3 computers for a specific area.

So Volume license is normally for big companies with a big amount of computers but not this case that only is going to be between 3 and 5 computers maximum for each company.

2). Is is possible to upgrade from Windows 10 Pro 1903 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 version?

Just adding the key I know is possible but my doubt is that Pro version is bigger than the current Enterprise version available right now. So this is going to work?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marc.

MarcAvt, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprises LTSC activation via phone call

1. Windows 10 Enterprises LTSC activation via phone call - Similar Threads - Enterprises LTSC activation

2. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation: I downloaded the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 64 bit ISO English Great Britain from the Microsoft evaluation site. This gave me an ISO file and I used a utility called Rufus to create a boot USB. I have installed Windows successfully and installed all the additional updates....
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation: I downloaded the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 64 bit ISO English Great Britain from the Microsoft evaluation site. This gave me an ISO file and I used a utility called Rufus to create a boot USB. I have installed Windows successfully and installed all the additional updates....
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation

8. Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation

Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation: Hello, Our software group is investigating changing our Window 10 Enterprise laptops to Windows 10 LTSC. We are considering this change because of the remote location of the laptops and the increasing issues with upgrading Windows in order to receive service/quality/security...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi Please write original Enterprise LTSC license key (oem/mak) Thank you! :) 150612
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question: My office has several non-internet facing networks. We are working on Windows 10 upgrades and we want to use new installs of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. I am using a disc image from MSDN and received a manual activation key from our enterprise network side of the house....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com