Windows 10: Windows 10 error 0x80073d13 when trying to move Forza install directory to my HDD drive

Discus and support Windows 10 error 0x80073d13 when trying to move Forza install directory to my HDD drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to install Forza in the xbox app but it wouldn't show me my HDD D: drive as an option to install to.After searching online for solutions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaGiCoD, Jan 18, 2022.

1. MaGiCoD Win User

Windows 10 error 0x80073d13 when trying to move Forza install directory to my HDD drive

Hi, I wanted to install Forza in the xbox app but it wouldn't show me my HDD D: drive as an option to install to.After searching online for solutions that mess with the registry and powershell, I finally managed to see my D: drive in the xbox app.When I chose it the app showed me error 0x800001 and just wouldn't install, so I just gave up and installed on a external drive.Now, I'm trying to move the forza folder via the Windows Apps in settings but when i press MOVE i get error :"We couldn't move Forza Horizon 5.This app is not supported on the target drive's filesystem. try moving it to diff

:)

MaGiCoD, Jan 18, 2022
  2. little cat, Jan 18, 2022
  3. trying to install 7 w/o optical drive or USB drive (do have an external hdd)

This method is going to be trial/error on my part but here's my stab at it:

Use the guide he linked. Substitute in step 4, DO NOT FORMAT. Pre-format the hard drive with another PC/current windows install in NTFS format, then create 2 partitions. 1 to install from and one to install to. So in step 4 I beleive all you would have to do is a "clean" "select partition XX" & "active" command.

In step 5, use virtual CD/DVD software.

EDIT:

The only problem I see with above is how are you going to install while booting? Meaning, for it to boot wouldn't you have to be external but yet must install to an internal drive?

JrRacinFan, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 error 0x80073d13 when trying to move Forza install directory to my HDD drive

Delta6326, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 error 0x80073d13 when trying to move Forza install directory to my HDD drive - Similar Threads - error 0x80073d13 trying

2. windows 10 cant install forza to my HDD drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 cant install forza to my HDD drive: Hi,I want to install forza from the xbox app but when i click install it only shows my my other drives and not the drive i want to install the game to.searched for hours for a solution online but nothing seemed to work...
  3. windows 10 cant install forza to my HDD drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 cant install forza to my HDD drive: Hi,I want to install forza from the xbox app but when i click install it only shows my my other drives and not the drive i want to install the game to.searched for hours for a solution online but nothing seemed to work...
  4. Windows 10 error 0x80073d13 when trying to move Forza install directory to my HDD drive

Windows 10 error 0x80073d13 when trying to move Forza install directory to my HDD drive: Hi, I wanted to install Forza in the xbox app but it wouldn't show me my HDD D: drive as an option to install to.After searching online for solutions that mess with the registry and powershell, I finally managed to see my D: drive in the xbox app.When I chose it the app...
  5. Error x080073d0b when trying to move Forza Horizon 5 installation from HDD to NVMe SSD on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error x080073d0b when trying to move Forza Horizon 5 installation from HDD to NVMe SSD on...: Title is self explanatory, can't seem to be able to move the game from my slow HDD to my SSD, I've tried everything possible but it just won't budge! I keep getting that damn error. I'm honestly fed up with the Windows store and Xbox game pass. If I can't do something as...
  6. Error x080073d0b when trying to move Forza Horizon 5 installation from HDD to NVMe SSD on...

Error x080073d0b when trying to move Forza Horizon 5 installation from HDD to NVMe SSD on...: Title is self explanatory, can't seem to be able to move the game from my slow HDD to my SSD, I've tried everything possible but it just won't budge! I keep getting that damn error. I'm honestly fed up with the Windows store and Xbox game pass. If I can't do something as...
  7. Trying to install No Man's Sky from Windows 10 Store, than Code: 0x80073D13 appears

Trying to install No Man's Sky from Windows 10 Store, than Code: 0x80073D13 appears: Hi! I bought in 2018, from an Xbox One, No Man Sky's, when I try to install the game from Windows Store it shows an error each time it begin to install. error Code: 0x80073D13. I use a Shadow as a gaming pc. I try to install on my MAIN pc at home and it install...
  8. Windows store installing issues Error code 0x80073d13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store installing issues Error code 0x80073d13: I use a shadow tech PC Cloud pc gaming to play games and previously had State of decay 2 installed on the microsoft store, Having bought it recently again and attempted to install anything throws up error code 0x80073d13. I use both the microsoft store app and the xbox app...
  9. error 0x80073d13 when trying to move app to sd card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error 0x80073d13 when trying to move app to sd card: Whenever I try to move apps using windows settings- apps & features i get an error saying i cant move it to my sd card. How can I fix this so that I can move apps to it, I've looked online but can't find anything that fixes the problem....
  10. Xbox Game Pass for Windows won't install (0x80073D13)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass for Windows won't install (0x80073D13): A little while back, I had some trouble playing games through Gamepass, so I decided to uninstall and reinstall. After uninstalling, I decided to restart my PC, but unbeknownst to me, the app hadn't finished uninstalling. Now whenever I try to reinstall, I get an error code...