Windows 10: Windows 10 Error 0xc000014c or Boot Configuration Data is missing for your pc

Discus and support Windows 10 Error 0xc000014c or Boot Configuration Data is missing for your pc in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello so I was using my laptop and i put it on sleep mode for about like 4,5 or 6 hours and then i tried to open and BOOM it got to bsod. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by CarlBenedict1, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Error 0xc000014c or Boot Configuration Data is missing for your pc

Hello so I was using my laptop and i put it on sleep mode for about like 4,5 or 6 hours and then i tried to open and BOOM it got to bsod. Please help mee ASAP.

:)

CarlBenedict1, Oct 31, 2018

2. boot configuration data is missing Error code: 0xc000014c

Hey, my PC isn't booting after a reset.

I upgraded my Toshiba Satellite C665 - P5012 PC from win7 to win10 pro edition. Apparently, due to its hardware insufficiency and loads of installed programs my pc was not running well so i performed a reset and the thing is my PC was running directly on
    power (without batteries) and somebody switched off the power and now it won't boot.

Whenever I turn it ON it shows "Boot Configuration Data is missing or containing errors"

Error code: 0xc000014c

I don't have any installation disc or repair media and i don't think I will get any help from device manufacturers.

So HELP!!

And also will my data be safe after recovering.

Muralidhar Singh, Oct 31, 2018
  3. ADFixico Win User
    Error 0xc000014c

I have Windows 10. My computer is saying pc/device needs repaired. The boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains errors. File:/boot/BCD error code: 0xc000014c. Help!!!!!

ADFixico, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Error 0xc000014c or Boot Configuration Data is missing for your pc

Windows 10, Boot error 0xc000014c

Turned on lap top

Get blue screen

Says boot configuration data is missing

Error code 0xc000014c

I run windows 10

I dont have any discs

valerielehars, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Error 0xc000014c or Boot Configuration Data is missing for your pc

1. Windows 10 Error 0xc000014c or Boot Configuration Data is missing for your pc - Similar Threads - Error 0xc000014c Boot

2. “the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    “the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c”: Hey guys recently my laptop keeps saying “the boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains error” or “ error code: 0xc000014c”. I tried to boot my pc from usb instalation media but i could not. Instead of booting, my pc keeps coming back to the boot menu as you...
  3. The boot configuration Data for your Pc is missing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The boot configuration Data for your Pc is missing.: Status -0xc0000102 I'm trying to format my laptop using bootable pen drive but when I'm trying to delete the particisions it's showing Error-0x800701e3. Please Help...
  4. Boot Configuration data for your PC is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot Configuration data for your PC is missing or contains errors: This error is displaying when I try to open my laptop. Please guide me a solution.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-configuration-data-for-your-pc-is-missing-or/d8d160d7-e4c0-4edb-9b9f-486ee74e5b38
  5. 0xc000014C error attempting to read the Boot Configuration Data

in Windows 10 News
    0xc000014C error attempting to read the Boot Configuration Data: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The error code 0xc000014C which may appear while booting up a computer points towards the Registry of the computer is corrupt as a result of which the system was unable to read the BCD file. This is triggered when the computer [...] This post 0xc000014C...
  6. Boot configuration data for your pc is missing or has errors - Windows 10

Boot configuration data for your pc is missing or has errors - Windows 10: My WINDOWS 10 laptop will not boot. I used a Recovery USB as well as Bootable media on USB created using Media Creation tool. It does not work. I get the message below. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. [IMG]...
  7. boot configuration data is missing Error code: 0xc000014c

boot configuration data is missing Error code: 0xc000014c: Hey, my PC isn't booting after a reset. I upgraded my Toshiba Satellite C665 - P5012 PC from win7 to win10 pro edition. Apparently, due to its hardware insufficiency and loads of installed programs my pc was not running well so i performed a reset and the thing is my PC was...
  8. The boot configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors.

The boot configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors.: I would have fone the automatic reset. But i do not own the usb or dvd that it comes with. Any ideas for resetting this vut without the usb or dvd?...
  9. The boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The boot configuration data for your pc is missing or contains errors: So I have been literally trying to fix my windows not being able to boot at all for more than 12 hours straight till now. I almost read every single article and troubleshooting step on the web to find a solution but nothing seems to work. I will keep it short as much as I...
  10. The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 Support
    The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or contains errors: I came home one day and got a blue screen when trying to start up my computer. The error said "a required device isn't connected". I tried solving this problems in a lot of ways but I think I only made things worse cause now the error says "Your PC/Device needs to be...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Boot configuration data for your pc is missing ERROR CODE 0X0000014C

2. boot configuration data missing error 0xc000014c hp notebook 2000

3. wondows 10 install coot configuration data error 0xc000014c