Windows 10: Windows 10 Error 6008 freezes

Discus and support Windows 10 Error 6008 freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have problems with the new system that I built last week, It happens randomly and I cant figure it out, all i know is that it happens mostly when im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alibasic, Oct 21, 2019.

1. alibasic Win User

Windows 10 Error 6008 freezes

I have problems with the new system that I built last week, It happens randomly and I cant figure it out, all i know is that it happens mostly when im playing. in the event log it just shows error 6008, I was looking on internet for some help and so I found this forum. I'll attack the BSOD log which I got using V2 Collector hoping that someone could help me.

:)

alibasic, Oct 21, 2019
  2. ouhlala Win User

Error 6008 - Computer freezing

OKAY! It finally happened again today.
    Been trying to trigger the freeze for 3 days by keeping it on for more than 6 hours of doing nothing and happened today when playing. Good one windows.

So i've been suspecting windows update is the cause so i turned off wuauserv and after freezing i'm sure.
    I tried the reset graphic card, it didn't work. Tried to pull out the charger, no result. So i force shutdown.
    Funny thing the asus login screen shows this...

Windows 10 Error 6008 freezes [​IMG]

Alright now onto the event viewer, im gonna put the most recent to error 6008.

Windows 10 Error 6008 freezes New_Canvas3.png

I'll most likely bring this laptop to ASUS service center to do some hardware checkup, but i would loove to know what is the cause of this freezing (cuz the last time i brought this to the service center, i asked whats the problem and got no answer *Sad )
    Thanks!

ouhlala, Oct 21, 2019
  3. ouhlala Win User
    Error 6008 - Computer freezing

Has been having this problem after updating to build 1607
    The problem was worse at 1708(?)-ish and I've brought this pc to service center and got it roll-backed
    Has not been updating for a long time because too scared to froze more often
    I disabled windows update and deferred windows update. the last time I tried to update it froze again.
    chk dsk found no problems

Problem:
    1. Freezing, nothing working
    2. Loud buzzing noise when opening something with sound

I'll add more details when I can remember

ouhlala, Oct 21, 2019
  4. ouhlala Win User

ouhlala, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Error 6008 freezes - Similar Threads - Error 6008 freezes

2. System keeps freezing, screen blanking Errors 41 and 6008

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System keeps freezing, screen blanking Errors 41 and 6008: I've run into several issues with my system, and every few days, my system would randomly lock up with a blank screen. I have attached 300+ event logs that details my issue.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nkX91l3NUSidTuFFEkAglTUEBULa1atQ/view?usp=sharing...
  3. System keeps freezing, screen blanking Errors 41 and 6008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System keeps freezing, screen blanking Errors 41 and 6008: I've run into several issues with my system, and every few days, my system would randomly lock up with a blank screen. I have attached 300+ event logs that details my issue.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nkX91l3NUSidTuFFEkAglTUEBULa1atQ/view?usp=sharing...
  4. Event Viewer ID 6008 Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Viewer ID 6008 Error: The previous system shutdown at 1:33:07 AM on ‎10/‎7/‎2023 was unexpected. Error, red circle with ! Task category none and source EventLogI was playing Battlefield during these times, my pc was on and running why did Windows report it as it shutdown unexpectedly while...
  5. Error 6008 Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 6008 Crashes: Hi there Two crashes out of sleep in as many days. I've uploaded the minidump and system info files here. Any help is appreciated. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zPmt0zQEbFw_rVEmHd_PtN_vEojP1NYl?usp=sharing...
  6. Error 6008 unexpected shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 6008 unexpected shutdown: I started running nicehash miner and my computer completely shut down, and wouldn’t even try to start up for about 15 minutes. Got it back up, the battery said it was full despite it not being plugged in when it was off, I ran nicehash on a fresh install, same thing. Got it...
  7. 6008 Error Code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    6008 Error Code: While playing a specific game Rainbow Six Seige, I keep crashing. The computer screen goes black and the CPU FANS Take off. Its a hard hang. Power draw for the CPU goes off the chart. Any help would be appreciated. Here is the Error Code: -System -Provider [ Name] EventLog...
  8. Windows 10 - Event 41 and 6008

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 - Event 41 and 6008: Computer reboots unexpectedly, errors are logged in the Event log (Event Viewer). Nothing in these errors indicates what caused it. 1. All drivers are up to date. No errors in Device Manager 2. BIOS is on the latest version 3. Fast startup is turned off (made no...
  9. Computer constantly freezing error 41 or 6008

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer constantly freezing error 41 or 6008: It's been happening for past month and it seems to be from updates i did the fixes that people post and it works for a while and then it seems to freeze again, I go in event viewer and to see the code and it always seems to be error 41....
  10. Error 6008 - Computer freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Error 6008 - Computer freezing: Has been having this problem after updating to build 1607 The problem was worse at 1708(?)-ish and I've brought this pc to service center and got it roll-backed Has not been updating for a long time because too scared to froze more often I disabled windows update and deferred...