Windows 10: Windows 10 error code lookup

Discus and support Windows 10 error code lookup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there an easy way to lookup error codes for windows 10? All I can seem to find these days is general filter fields that show lots of stuff that does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by davidferkinhoff, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Windows 10 error code lookup

Is there an easy way to lookup error codes for windows 10? All I can seem to find these days is general filter fields that show lots of stuff that does not go with the app or error I'm looking for.

:)

davidferkinhoff, Jun 18, 2021
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Windows 10 error code lookup

Suggestion - Lookup tooltip

Lookup button has no tooltip now. I suggest one to be added.
    Saying something like "Lookup your video card in GPU database and open info link"/etc.

Please add. Thanks!

Thema:

Windows 10 error code lookup

1. Windows 10 error code lookup - Similar Threads - error code lookup

2. Is there a way to reverse lookup a microsoft acount, that I got an SMS code for

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there a way to reverse lookup a microsoft acount, that I got an SMS code for: I received multiple SMS messages like "<6digitCode> is your Microsoft account verification code. Go passwordless with Microsoft Authenticator <authAppLink>".Probably there is no way to see for which account this code is generated for for security reasons? I have looked at all...
  3. Is there a way to reverse lookup a microsoft acount, that I got an SMS code for

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to reverse lookup a microsoft acount, that I got an SMS code for: I received multiple SMS messages like "<6digitCode> is your Microsoft account verification code. Go passwordless with Microsoft Authenticator <authAppLink>".Probably there is no way to see for which account this code is generated for for security reasons? I have looked at all...
  4. Is there a way to reverse lookup a microsoft acount, that I got an SMS code for

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Routing Table - is the lookup recursive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Routing Table - is the lookup recursive?: Windows 10, the routing table contains the following lines: Dest Mask NextHop Interface Metric Policy/Proto/Type 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.128.128.128 6 30 0/3/4 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 169.254.254.1 21 0 0/3/4Is the routing lookup recursive? Given, for example, IP 100.1.2.3, it should...
  6. Windows Routing Table - is the lookup recursive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Routing Table - is the lookup recursive?: Windows 10, the routing table contains the following lines: Dest Mask NextHop Interface Metric Policy/Proto/Type 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.128.128.128 6 30 0/3/4 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 169.254.254.1 21 0 0/3/4Is the routing lookup recursive? Given, for example, IP 100.1.2.3, it should...
  7. Windows Routing Table - is the lookup recursive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. DNS lookup not working in WSL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DNS lookup not working in WSL: Hi, I've installed WSL Alpine on Windows 10 Build 18363. When I run shell in WSL I'm not able to resolve any domain names but I can ping. Disabling auto-generated resolv.conf and manually created one with nameservers 1.1.1.1 and 8.8.8.8 made no difference. Tried the...
  9. Error Lookup tries to make cryptic Windows error codes meaningful

in Windows 10 News
    Error Lookup tries to make cryptic Windows error codes meaningful: Error Lookup is a free portable open source tool designed to make Windows error codes meaningful by providing additional information that may assist users and administrators in figuring out why an error was thrown and how to resolve the issue. Many error codes on Windows...
  10. Lookup Definitions for Words in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Lookup Definitions for Words in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Lookup Definitions for Words in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Lookup Definitions for Words in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...