Windows 10: Windows 10 error "licence is going to expire soon"

Discus and support Windows 10 error "licence is going to expire soon" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I keep getting a message that says "windows licence is going to expire soon "every time I log into my computer, after a few minutes it goes away but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheTrickyTryhard, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Windows 10 error "licence is going to expire soon"

I keep getting a message that says "windows licence is going to expire soon "every time I log into my computer, after a few minutes it goes away but I'm still worried that somethings wrong.

I have windows 10 pro if that helps and if you need any more info just ask me.

submitted by /u/TheTrickyTryhard
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheTrickyTryhard, Nov 13, 2020
  2. Ernie San Win User

Your Windows licence will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings.

Hello Paula,

To resolve the issue with the error message Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings,
    we suggest checking Rakesh's post on this
    link
    . If your Operating System is already Window 10, and you'll only updating your Operating System there's no fee for that. To ensure that your license has no issue, we suggest following the steps provided by Rakesh's on his post.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Nov 13, 2020
  3. window 10 licence will expire soon

Hi

I am running an activated windows 10 but keeps coming up with licence will expire soon, what should I do?

JamesBowker1, Nov 13, 2020
  4. Windows 10 error "licence is going to expire soon"

windows activation expiring soon error

I keep getting a windows error message saying my licence for windows 10 pro is expiring soon,which is wrong as ive checked and its definatly activated according to get help section and windows have verified it . Any ideas how to remove the error, I have
    had to reinstall windows 10 pro as suggested and even tried input the default licence keys the get help section offered, but still no joy . please help .

MichaelHamilton5, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 error "licence is going to expire soon"

1. Windows 10 error "licence is going to expire soon" - Similar Threads - error licence going

2. Windows licence expire soon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows licence expire soon: I have problem of windows licence will expire soon renew now, How to get windows product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-licence-expire-soon/d6f08c16-f468-447f-a1d8-c4c33fcb5c1e
  3. Windows licence expire soon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows licence expire soon: I have problem of windows licence will expire soon renew now, How to get windows product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-licence-expire-soon/d6f08c16-f468-447f-a1d8-c4c33fcb5c1e
  4. Windows licence expire soon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. window licence is going to expire soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    window licence is going to expire soon: Hi. I brought my laptop 2 years back In a local refurbished store they didn't give me any activation key or something like that, now I'm getting a continuous pop-up of "your windows licence is going to expire soon" what should I do to resolve this?...
  6. WINDOWS LICENCE WILL EXPIRE SOON

WINDOWS LICENCE WILL EXPIRE SOON: Hi,I purchased a second hand laptop at a second hand shop, the past week when I logged in it kept on popping the massage that says my window licence will soon expire, its really frustrating me because i am using this laptop for my studies.Can someone assist me on how to fix...
  7. Windows 10 pro Licence will expire soon error

Windows 10 pro Licence will expire soon error: I'm keep getting a pop up saying Your Windows licence will expire soon. I tried changing product key, and I bought a new one cus my previous OEM key didn't work. None of them are working with Error 0xc004f050 [The product key that you entered didn't work. Check the product...
  8. 'Windows 10 licence expires soon'.

'Windows 10 licence expires soon'.: I keep on getting the message that 'My windows 10 licence expires soon'. I have gone to 'Setting' then 'Activate'. It says 'Windows IS activated. Yet if I restart my computer again the message will come up. I got my Windows 10 from the free upgrade from Windows 7. Did not...
  9. Licence expires soon

Licence expires soon: Please provide for me the 25 digits product key to activate Windows 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/licence-expires-soon/f8dd5398-094a-4e41-b3d7-db1e3469765f"
  10. window licence expires soon

window licence expires soon: hi, I have Lenovo laptop with window 10 pro, from last two days It constantly showing massage that your window licence will expire soon. it tell me to go to settings and activate it. when I go to activation, it shows change product key. I don't have the key. please help...