Windows 10: Windows 10 error occurs while trying to burn CD/DVD on user account

Discus and support Windows 10 error occurs while trying to burn CD/DVD on user account in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We tried at least 10 times to burn CD on user account using the burning software from Windows 10, we also useExpress Burn CD and DVD Burner Free. All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sergiu livecom, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 error occurs while trying to burn CD/DVD on user account

We tried at least 10 times to burn CD on user account using the burning software from Windows 10,

we also useExpress Burn CD and DVD Burner Free.

All time the burn failes.

On admin account it works everytime.

We use an external DWD-RW from Asus named External Slim DVD-RW SDRW-08D2S-U LITE.

We have the issues only on windows 10

CDKey : GLETN-VVGAU-CPPDZ-ME8YM-8U2DF-798KA
    OS Version : Professional
    C:\Program Files x86\CyberLink\Power2Go8\Power2Go8.exe : Version 8.0.0.8818
    CBS.dll : Version 8, 0, 7, 6318

==================================================================

Total physical memory : 16235MB 16624976KB
    Free physical memory : 11575MB 11853032KB
    Memory load : 28 percent

Number of CPU : 12
    CPU Name : IntelR CoreTM i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz
    CPU Speed : 2208 MHz

Task Type : Data Disc

11:01:06, Filecl_DataBurning.cpp, Line87
    -> Begin burning process
    Current drive: <E: ASUS SDRW-08D2S-U B911>
    Current writing speedx: 24.0
    ====== Disc Info =======
    Disc Type: CD-R
    Disc Status: Blank, Appendable
    Num. of Sessions: 1 Num. of Tracks: 1
    Disc Capacity: 359844LBs
    Free Size: 359844LBs Used Size: 0LBs
    ========================
    Burn mode: TAO
    FS type: ISO9660_JOLIET
    Burn option: w/ buffer underrun protection
    Burn option: w/o simulation
    Burn option: w/o overburn
    Burn option: w/o close disc
    Burn option: w/o CD-TEXT
    Burn option: w/o verify disc
    Burn option: w/o extra long disc

11:1:6, Filecl_Cdwrite.cpp, Line3219
    -> Setup drive
    Sessn: 1, Sessn type: Track At Once
    Disc physical format: CDROM_MODE1
    Trk: 1, Trk mode: MODE1

11:1:6, Filecl_Cdwrite.cpp, Line2475
    -> Start session
    Sessn: 1, Start trk: 1, Last trk: 1

11:1:6, Filecl_Cdwrite.cpp, Line2502
    -> Start track
    Trk: 1, Track start addrLBA: 0, Trk sizesectors: 48634, Sector sizebytes: 2048
    !! Write Error !! - Access medium with invalid address
    Sense Key : 05hILLEGAL REQUEST
    Sense Code : 21h 02h
    Current Address : 224

11:1:24, Filecl_Cdwrite.cpp, Line2949
    -> Write end/Close disc

11:01:24, Filecl_DataBurning.cpp, Line466
    -> Burning Fail, ErrCode: 0xeb020be4

Error Code : 0xeb020be4

:)

Sergiu livecom, Jan 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 error occurs while trying to burn CD/DVD

Hi Ally,

Software incompatibilities can cause errors in attempting to burn CD/DVD's on your Windows 10 laptop. For us to properly help you in rectifying this unusual behavior, we'd like to get answers to the following questions:

• Did the issue happen right after you upgraded to Windows 10?
    • Which software or application are you using to perform this task?
    • How are you trying to burn the CD/DVD?
    • Which Windows 10 version are you using?
    • Have you made any relevant changes to your device aside from upgrading to Windows 10 prior to this happening?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Ally321 Win User
    Windows 10 error occurs while trying to burn CD/DVD

Yes it has been occuring after the windows 10 update, when burning CDs for music i use nero burning rom which works fine on my other computer. I'm using Windows 10 Home version 1607. I haven't made any changes to the laptop. An unknown error has occured
    is the message the Nero Burning ROM gives me but it was originally working fine. I have tried updating drivers but my cd/dvd rom always says that the driver is up to date.

Ally321, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Windows 10 error occurs while trying to burn CD/DVD on user account

wont burn a dvd or cd

Hi Ronnie,

We would need additional information to help us isolate the issue with Windows Media Player not burning CD or DVD. Kindly verify the following:

• Were there any recent changes made to your computer prior to the issue? (Windows update, software or hardware installation, etc.)
    • Were you able to burn DVD and CD before?
    • Did you get an error message when you attempted to burn a CD/DVD? What was the exact error?
    • What file format were you trying to burn?
    • Which version of Windows Media Player do you use?

For the mean time, check out this article for some tips on burning a DVD or CD in Windows Media Player.

Awaiting your response.

Joanna 777, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 error occurs while trying to burn CD/DVD on user account

1. Windows 10 error occurs while trying to burn CD/DVD on user account - Similar Threads - error occurs while

2. CD/DVD device won't burn DVD's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD/DVD device won't burn DVD's: I am trying to burn a DVD using Roxio Creator, and also tried another software, but they start and seem to be working but the DVD ejects and won't burn the files. The device worked before the latest Windows update. I've tried burning a CD, and DVD+R DL with the same...
  3. About CD, DVD burning.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    About CD, DVD burning.: Man ir dators HP 250 G3 Notebook PC un DVD-Rom SD-R2412. Dators zina DVD bet neraksta no datora mapes uz diska. Kas par lietu? Translated from Latvian: I have a PC HP 250 G3 Notebook PC and DVD-Rom SD-R2412. Your computer knows the DVD but doesn't write from a folder on...
  4. Burning CD/DVD in Windows 10 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Burning CD/DVD in Windows 10 Windows 10: Hello, I created a mini-movie music, video, photos in the video editor in the photos app. And now I wanna burn an mp4 video file to a DVD-R, so my family and friends can watch the mini-movie in the DVD player. But I don't know how to do it. Because I tried with Windows...
  5. Unable to burn CD/DVD in Windows 10

Unable to burn CD/DVD in Windows 10: The CD/DVD drive is recognized and will play CD/DVD but when you insert a blank disc it acts like there is no disc in the drive. It also won't write to a disc. I have been able to burn discs in the past....
  6. Error message while trying to burn an audio cd

Error message while trying to burn an audio cd: I was trying to burn an audio cd and while it was doing so I received an error that some tracks couldn't be burned?. and I have read other helps but am a novice and can't seem to find the way to fix or troubleshoot it. And now when I try to get my cd out and close the media...
  7. CD/DVD Burning

CD/DVD Burning: Why dont you have the burning software anymore? The apps in the store are horrible and not enough options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cddvd-burning/6e377ca9-f5eb-476f-be9e-c8bc0a7c327f
  8. App for burning cd/dvd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App for burning cd/dvd: App for burning cd/dvd Free or compatible with Win 10 Rich https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-for-burning-cddvd/51bf2264-615e-4c26-83cd-7ab7cdce7eea"
  9. CD/DVD will not burn cd's

CD/DVD will not burn cd's: I'm running Windows 10 64 bit on a Toshiba L645D-4040 with a Matshita DVD-RAM UJ890AS CD/DVD drive. I cannot burn a cd with it, using 3 different programs. It plays DVD's and Cd's fine. I have searched for the answer for 5 hours now and cannot find a solution. 54701
  10. Burning DVD's or CD's in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Burning DVD's or CD's in Windows 10: I am not able to burn a Photo DVD in Windows 10. I had to save the photos on a portable drive and then save them to the desktop of my laptop which has Windows 7 Pro Anyone else have this problem? Better yet anyone have a soulutin. Dennis 17893