Windows 10: Windows 10 error printing JPEG files

Discus and support Windows 10 error printing JPEG files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there community! I have this issue for some time with printing JPEGany kind of picture files. I can see the file in the printing preview window but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by octavian, Mar 18, 2021.

1. octavian Win User

Windows 10 error printing JPEG files

Hi there community!

I have this issue for some time with printing JPEGany kind of picture files. I can see the file in the printing preview window but after printing I only get a part of the image on the paper as it can be seen in the attached files. I'm using a Konica Minolta Bizhub 258 printer which is connected to my network. Printing from other Windows 10 computers from my network on the same printer works flawless. So I can only guess that the issue comes from my PC only. Have you any idea of what should I do to solve this?

Windows 10 error printing JPEG files 0b608f2a-e664-4fb0-96f5-1f8808745176?upload=true.png

Windows 10 error printing JPEG files [​IMG]

:)

octavian, Mar 18, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Windows 10 error printing JPEG files

Windows 10 printing issue while printing picture from Document files.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in printer settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "I cannot print a picture from my Documents file", are you trying to print a picture present in a word document file or trying to print a picture on Windows 10?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about printer related issues and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...4-6025-dcc1-3aefaa14ab40/fix-printer-problems

Please get back to us with an update on issue with printing pictures in document file on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 error printing JPEG files

1. Windows 10 error printing JPEG files - Similar Threads - error printing JPEG

2. windows 10 JPEG PRINTING PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 JPEG PRINTING PROBLEM: This problem did no occur when useing vista. Inwindow 10 word starting on new empty page i insert a jpeg pic, then set it behind text, then copy and paste set the the same image below the first then i print, the top imige prints ok the one below prints with a small identical...
  3. Copying print from JPEG

in Windows 10 Support
    Copying print from JPEG: I cannot copy print from a JPEG file that is in Spanish. I would like to be able to copy the print and send to google translate. Is this possible in anyway with an app? Windows 10 home. [img] 176034
  4. Problem printing jpeg files

Problem printing jpeg files: Since yesterday both my printers aren't printing a complete image using jpeg files. PDF files are ok and print a complete image. How do I put this right please?...
  5. Print Screen to Default JPEG Format Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Screen to Default JPEG Format Windows 10: I've tried numerous suggestions from this community and none have worked. Either they are outdated or people just don't understand the question. Look, I know how to use the Print Screen function; I use it a lot during my photography editing. This is what I want. When I press...
  6. Can't open ".jpeg/.JPEG" files

Can't open ".jpeg/.JPEG" files: Hello Windows 10 can't open ".jpeg/.JPEG" files in Photo viewer/Photos/Paint app. windows edition - Windows 10 Pro windows version - 2004 Installed on - 2020-07-16 OS build - 19041.388 Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  7. Error opening JPEG files

Error opening JPEG files: When I attempt to open a .JPG file holding a photograph, I get the message "Invalid value for registry". I never had any problem opening these files before. How do I fix this and get to my photos?...
  8. Printing Jpegs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing Jpegs: I have a problem printing jpegs through my new Lenovo Ideapad. I cant print word & pdf I know the printer is set up. [ATTACH] I have uninstalled and re-installed the photo app through the Powershell, and have also tried the repair app option to no avail. I also downloaded...
  9. JPEG files -

JPEG files -: I photocopy files as JPEG files but when I come to open them in word i get a File Conversion window. This has only started in the last month or so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-files/c21b08d6-5e88-4a48-afa1-cf330adecc5c"
  10. Epson Printer SX200 will print documents but not jpeg files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson Printer SX200 will print documents but not jpeg files: I have an Epson SX200 Series printer and since upgrading to Windows 10 I occasionally get a strange set of symptoms:- If I load a *.doc file I can print it OK. However, if I double click on a jpeg file and open it on the desktop and then select print...... [img] I...