Windows 10: Windows 10 Error Stop code 0xc000021a

Discus and support Windows 10 Error Stop code 0xc000021a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi- I had an issue with some cleaning fluid which found its way on to some of my keys on.my Acer 315-21.The F keys aside from F3 and the numbered keys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by brianhammonds1, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Error Stop code 0xc000021a

Hi- I had an issue with some cleaning fluid which found its way on to some of my keys on.my Acer 315-21.The F keys aside from F3 and the numbered keys aside from 123 -non responsive -the letters apart from 1 or 2 are ok.

I used ease of access on screen keyboard to boot back in + then for some insane reason decided to restore my laptop to an earlier date .and so after escaping from a hole ,i.proceeded to dig a grave as my laptop now gives me 2 stark choices- it emerged after restore with the blue screen + error stop code 0xc000021a

"Windows encountered some errors during restore and needs to repair and we will restart it for you " which it doesnt So i restart it and it diverts to "automatic repair" which requires my password

Only i cannot access the on screen keyboard on these blue pages - and therefor the only available button is "restart" which takes me back to the error code page.So its a bit of a mess-

I am not sure if i can get out of this one - saving the data would be important - if not too complex=replacing the laptop if neccesary = I read something about a Windows 10 repair tool ? - any help would be very much appreciated at this point- thanks- Brian.

:)

brianhammonds1, Jun 17, 2020

2. 0xc000021a Stopcode

Hi Stephen,

One of the possible reasons why you’re getting the stop error code 0xc000021a is because of an incompatible hardware that's connected to the computer. To get started with troubleshooting this, you can follow the suggested fixes provided by
    MohammandEskandary on this
    thread

In the event that it doesn't work, we suggest that you check this
    article
    for more troubleshooting steps in resolving this stop code error 0xc000021a.

Let us know if the issue has been resolved. Otherwise, we’ll be here if you need further assistance.

Genevieve Cri, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Stop code 0xc000021a BSOD

Hi,

The blue screen with the stop code 0xc000021a error that you've encountered can be triggered due to corrupted or missing registry files. To effectively assist you with your concern, we suggest that you boot your device in Safe Mode trough the Windows Recovery
    Environment. Here are the steps on how to trigger Safe Mode:

• Turn on your computer.
    • When the Windows logo appear, unplug the power source of your computer.
    • Perform this step three times. On the fourth time, wait for the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) to appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options > Startup Settings and click
      Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the
      F4
      key to start your computer in Safe Mode.

Once you're done, wait for your device to turn on and check if you encounter the same issue.

Feel free to post back if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 Error Stop code 0xc000021a

Error code 0xc000021a win 10 blue screen

Hi Michael,

• When exactly you are getting this error message?
    • What is the exact error message or error code you are getting?
    Before we proceed, I would like to know which steps have you tries to fix the issue.

For now, I suggest that you refer to the post by ZigZag3143 and by Vinodh_Kumar in the respective post below and check if it rectifies your issue

Link 1: ZigZag3143

blue screen of death- Error 0xc000021a -Windows 10.

Link 2: Vinodh_Kumar

Windows 10 0xc000021a blue screen error

For more info about the error, you ca click on the link below

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff560177(v=vs.85).aspx

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Error Stop code 0xc000021a

1. Windows 10 Error Stop code 0xc000021a - Similar Threads - Error Stop code

2. Stop Code 0xc000021a in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Code 0xc000021a in windows 10: I got an issue with my windows 10 when it gave ablue screen givibg code name mentioned above. I tried a number of things e.g running startup repair,uninstalling latest updates, etc. In command prompt i have noticed that the disk C has changed its contents to disk D including...
  3. stop code: 0xc000021a

stop code: 0xc000021a: I get the stop code: 0x000021a and I cant do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-0xc000021a/eb30f39c-484f-4415-b01b-15b81f4e7fae
  4. Stop error code 0xc000021a

Stop error code 0xc000021a: Hello, I am looking for a command to run in the command promo to get back into my computer and online, stop error code 0xc000021a, look up on Ytube and ran on the c directory c: chkdsk/f/r and it ran through the batches and when done said stage one 0 bad file records...
  5. Stop code 0xc000021a error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop code 0xc000021a error: Hello, every one..need serious help. I am currently using windows 10 genuine Recently my windows got two updates i don't remember but those were feature updates, I installed them but one wasn't successful,the second one which gave me error and asked to retry install and the...
  6. Windows 10 Stop Code 0xc000021a

Windows 10 Stop Code 0xc000021a: Microsoft "FIX" 8/22 cannot do anything to home computer. Window 10 Stop Code 0xc000021a. Tried all fixes, nothing working. Can anyone help? Please type non-computer, I'm just a regular person!...
  7. Stop code 0xc000021a

Stop code 0xc000021a: Help please!!!, I have a blue screen and it says Your PC ran into a problem and it needs to restart but it won't !, I have an image of the screen which I have posted, really worried I have ruined my pc somehow !! Help please if possible Thanks Kevin[IMG]...
  8. Stop code 0xc000021a

Stop code 0xc000021a: i keep getting this code and I can’t get get to the troubleshooting screen. I can’t get into safe mode either using microsoft’s instruction. My computer is just turning on and off. HELP PLEASE!!! Thank you...
  9. Windows 10 Stop Code 0xc000021a

Windows 10 Stop Code 0xc000021a: Hiya, Performed a restart on my Acer last night, and chose to wipe everything. Ever since, PC has been stuck in a loop with the above stop code error. It hasnt enter the advanced settings at all, just shows the blue screen, reboots and starts again. Any help would be...
  10. Windows 10 startup error - stop code 0xc000021a

Windows 10 startup error - stop code 0xc000021a: I recently received this error message and could not find a suitable solution from these boards. After further investigation (Windows 10 Enterprise), I decided to try option 7 on the Advanced Options. Option 7 is "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" The machine now...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xC000021A