Windows 10: Windows 10 error while playing games

Discus and support Windows 10 error while playing games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, My system is Intel Core I3 3110M, Intel HD Graphics 4000, 4GB Ram, Windows 10 LTSB Kinda old, right? When I’m playing Roblox, sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EnderGayMC, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Windows 10 error while playing games

Hi there,

My system is Intel Core I3 3110M, Intel HD Graphics 4000, 4GB Ram, Windows 10 LTSB

Kinda old, right? When I’m playing Roblox, sometimes Roblox freeze, anythings stopped, and then It isn’t responding anymore. I upgraded my graphics card to the newest, or set TdrDelay in Regedit, reinstall it, run with administrator, reinstall Windows 10 and install the newest,...etc. But It isn’t working.

Someone can answer me please, I searched too much and tried too much but not work

Note: I tried clean up, check disk error, defraq disk for my computer but not working too

:)

EnderGayMC, Sep 9, 2019

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Can't play pyramid solitaire game in Windows 10

Hi Lee,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share this:

• Are you playing the game online or offline?

I suggest you to try installing the game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode.

• Download the game from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Windows 10 error while playing games

Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 error while playing games

1. Windows 10 error while playing games - Similar Threads - error while playing

2. ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT and DIRECTX ERROR while playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT and DIRECTX ERROR while playing a game: I have been having this 2 errors while playing the game for more than 7 months now, and ive tried all the solutions out there but nothing worked, tried different drivers, windows updates, different windows, windows 10 and 11 and tries reinstalling games and verified them as...
  3. ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT and DIRECTX ERROR while playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT and DIRECTX ERROR while playing a game: I have been having this 2 errors while playing the game for more than 7 months now, and ive tried all the solutions out there but nothing worked, tried different drivers, windows updates, different windows, windows 10 and 11 and tries reinstalling games and verified them as...
  4. Audio renderer error while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio renderer error while playing games: I have recently purchased a new laptop, I have noticed that if I have a YouTube video opened and paused in the background while playing a game on the laptop, after some time if I return to the video and click play I am greeted with the message: Audio renderer error: Please...
  5. No in-game sound while playing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No in-game sound while playing on windows 10: Whenever i launch a game, the intro will have sound but the cutscenes and gameplay have no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-in-game-sound-while-playing-on-windows-10/768b03fb-36e9-4ee8-b979-41444123435f
  6. Window 10 Crash While Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Crash While Playing Games: Hello, I am having an issue where I play games like Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, Slay the Spire, Civilization, and my computer will crash. This just started happening today. I have not changed anything on my CPU in the last week or so. The only change from that has been...
  7. DCOM 10016 error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DCOM 10016 error while playing games: I've been looking for an answer to this DCOM Error The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160} and APPID {9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}...
  8. Blue screen errors while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen errors while playing games: Each time i play a game, 5-10 mins later my screen freezes and then a blue screen pops up each blue screen i get it displays different error codes which are: DPC Watchdog Violation DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER My laptop is an Acer Aspire F5-573G is...
  9. Windows 10 Hanging while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Hanging while playing games: Whenever i try to launch a game on windows 10 i can play normally for 3-20 minutes before Windows hangs (perm Freeze) and i have to restart. I am having this problem on all the games i have tried (roblox, besiege, terraria, minecraft, team fortress 2) except pokemon tcgo,...
  10. BSOD while playing games on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing games on Windows 10: Good evening. Recently since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8 on my spare laptop, I've been running into the BSOD while playing Heroes of the Storm and World of Warcraft. This occurs somewhat randomly, and has even occurred while just browsing the internet. I've attached the...