Windows 10: Windows 10 error

Discus and support Windows 10 error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This has happened to me twice now. sometimes when i log into my computer i gat an error message say somthing like we couldnt sign you into your... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MatthewMatheny, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 error

This has happened to me twice now. sometimes when i log into my computer i gat an error message say somthing like we couldnt sign you into your microsoft account try signing out and logging back in. and it wipes all of my stuff and sets me back to a restore point created like 8 months ago and i have barely anything left on my pc. everything is wiped and i was wondering what this is and you guys could help me. and everything i do this i have to reset my pc and go back to factory and redo everything again. Thanks

:)

MatthewMatheny, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 23, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 error

DRDNA, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 error

1. Windows 10 error - Similar Threads - error

2. what can i do about the error "Kernel Power EventID 41 63"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i do about the error "Kernel Power EventID 41 63": Hi, thank you for someone responding my postMy laptop started doing this about a month ago and i already try any option to trying fix my laptopmy laptop randomly shut down, just about this week already happen about 3 times, when i open event viewer it only says the same thing...
  3. what can i do about the error "Kernel Power EventID 41 63"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what can i do about the error "Kernel Power EventID 41 63": Hi, thank you for someone responding my postMy laptop started doing this about a month ago and i already try any option to trying fix my laptopmy laptop randomly shut down, just about this week already happen about 3 times, when i open event viewer it only says the same thing...
  4. BSOD ERROR TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24 WIN 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ERROR TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24 WIN 11: Hello, i have not encountered any problems while playing EA FC 24 until today. Today, when I tried to re-enter the game after closing the game with the ALT+F4 combination when exiting the game, I received a blue screen error and this problem still persists. I put the...
  5. BSOD ERROR TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24 WIN 11

BSOD ERROR TRYING TO OPEN EA FC 24 WIN 11: Hello, i have not encountered any problems while playing EA FC 24 until today. Today, when I tried to re-enter the game after closing the game with the ALT+F4 combination when exiting the game, I received a blue screen error and this problem still persists. I put the...
  6. Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56: Hi,I am experiencing a problem with my Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller. Whenever I update to the latest driver, I receive a Windows error code 56. I have tried all the common solutions I found online, including updating chipset drivers, BIOS, CMD commands and...
  7. Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56

Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller Driver Error Code 56: Hi,I am experiencing a problem with my Realtek Gaming 2.5 GbE Family Controller. Whenever I update to the latest driver, I receive a Windows error code 56. I have tried all the common solutions I found online, including updating chipset drivers, BIOS, CMD commands and...
  8. "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" BSOD Error: I have been periodically received a BSOD error probably at least once a day. I have pulled a Memory.DMP, which can be viewed below. Please advise. Thank you!******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * *...
  9. "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" BSOD Error

"DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" BSOD Error: I have been periodically received a BSOD error probably at least once a day. I have pulled a Memory.DMP, which can be viewed below. Please advise. Thank you!******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * *...
  10. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied: Hi,I have tried to re-install Windows 10 using a USB following the above error code. I have used prompts and the advice: On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair. Follow the onscreen instructions and if you can boot the computer...