Windows 10: Windows 10 errorcode

Discus and support Windows 10 errorcode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! I got today windows 10 blue screen because critical process diedI go to the settings to go into command prompt. When i selected command prompt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gleb Balajev, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Windows 10 errorcode

Hello! I got today windows 10 blue screen because critical process diedI go to the settings to go into command prompt. When i selected command prompt in settings, it showed my account. When i pressed on my account it asked for password. I typed my password and it says it is wrong password, i changed my password in microsoft website, and wrote the password and still says that it wrong

:)

Gleb Balajev, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Windows 10 errorcode

SearchDiagnostics - ErrorCode: 0x80070057

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

You can exclude the files with particular file extensions. I suggest you to try searching indexing option through the Windows Search option. To do so, kindly follow the below given steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, type “Indexing options” in Search box and hit Enter.
    • Click on Advanced and then under File types tab make sure every option is selected.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to run below given steps and check if issue get resolved.
    I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Hope this information helps. Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 errorcode

1. Windows 10 errorcode - Similar Threads - errorcode

2. I have had an issue with my laptop where it bluescreens and gives me the errorcode...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had an issue with my laptop where it bluescreens and gives me the errorcode...: I asked for help and the person said i should reinstall my graphics card driver with DDU. i started out with updating my drivers to the most recent ones, but since this didn't work i decided to do another DDU and got drivers from windows update. i thought that my NVIDIA...
  3. I have had an issue with my laptop where it bluescreens and gives me the errorcode...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have had an issue with my laptop where it bluescreens and gives me the errorcode...: I asked for help and the person said i should reinstall my graphics card driver with DDU. i started out with updating my drivers to the most recent ones, but since this didn't work i decided to do another DDU and got drivers from windows update. i thought that my NVIDIA...
  4. I have had an issue with my laptop where it bluescreens and gives me the errorcode...

I have had an issue with my laptop where it bluescreens and gives me the errorcode...: i have searched for souloutions for a long time now but the error has always persisted. i Know that the minidump files can help someone decode this so im have uploaded them to my Google Disc.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sot1eONV_s6MhLuESQ7me8bmraT9OPEs/view?usp=drive_link...
  5. I have had an issue with my laptop where it bluescreens and gives me the errorcode...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had an issue with my laptop where it bluescreens and gives me the errorcode...: i have searched for souloutions for a long time now but the error has always persisted. i Know that the minidump files can help someone decode this so im have uploaded them to my Google Disc.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sot1eONV_s6MhLuESQ7me8bmraT9OPEs/view?usp=drive_link...
  6. Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008: I made a fresh installation of Windows 10 Pro Retail 22H2 on my new computer. used mobo and cpu and the rest is newAt installation I entered a Retail key I bought online through a Windows Partner connected company. I want to believe its legit.Anyway I get this message about...
  7. Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008: I made a fresh installation of Windows 10 Pro Retail 22H2 on my new computer. used mobo and cpu and the rest is newAt installation I entered a Retail key I bought online through a Windows Partner connected company. I want to believe its legit.Anyway I get this message about...
  8. Win 10 Pro Activation issues. Errorcode 0XC004C008

9. Can't reinstall Windows 10 - ErrorCode 0xc0000017

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall Windows 10 - ErrorCode 0xc0000017: Hello everyone,for the last 2 weeks, i try to reinstall Windows 10 x86 on my Acer Aspire Switch 10E. I downloaded a clean Windows 10 Iso with the help of the Media Creation Tool, created a bootable USB and plugged it into my Device. But everytime i try to boot to the USB, i...
  10. Can't reinstall Windows 10 - ErrorCode 0xc0000017

Can't reinstall Windows 10 - ErrorCode 0xc0000017: Hello everyone,for the last 2 weeks, i try to reinstall Windows 10 x86 on my Acer Aspire Switch 10E. I downloaded a clean Windows 10 Iso with the help of the Media Creation Tool, created a bootable USB and plugged it into my Device. But everytime i try to boot to the USB, i...