Windows 10: Windows 10 Errors TPM

Discus and support Windows 10 Errors TPM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I Window 10 Errors in TPM system crashes as well as slow and lagging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John Peckett, May 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Errors TPM

I Window 10 Errors in TPM system crashes as well as slow and lagging

:)

John Peckett, May 3, 2019
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 devices now requires hardware encryption/TPM

Stolen from Sweclockers, but it's in swedish.

So from now on devices (OEM built) needs a TPM module. Relevant bit:

Pretty interesting, but there's tons of questions I guess. I don't actually now anything about how TPM works, just that it's hardware, meaning the key is stored in a physical chip and that the decryption has to run through this chip. But I have no idea how let's say biometrics is tied to this. Or what the implications will be, or what exactly is encrypted. The entire storage or just the log in details as such?

Frick, May 3, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Need help on whether to clear TPM on not

It's clear as mud. As far as I can tell, it's specific to Windows, not necessarily activated programs like MacAfee, games, etc etc etc. MS Office, I have no idea.

Here's a lengthy doc on it: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...initialize-and-configure-ownership-of-the-tpm

Sasqui, May 3, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows 10 Errors TPM

Windows 10 v.1709 Error 0x8000FFFF & TPM is not usable?

We appreciate the update that you provided. Upon reviewing the steps you've mentioned in the past, it seems you haven't tried uninstalling the TPM driver yet. An outdated version of this driver can directly affect the Hardware Troubleshooter and cause the 0x8000FFFF
    error. To uninstall the TPM driver, follow these steps:

• Right-click Start.
    • Click Device Manager.
    • Expand Security devices.
    • Right-click Trusted Platform Module 1.2 and choose Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer and let Windows automatically reinstall the driver.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Errors TPM

1. Windows 10 Errors TPM - Similar Threads - Errors TPM

2. TPM 2.0 error code Valorant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TPM 2.0 error code Valorant: I have win 11 i was playing valorant before without any issues now it showing TPM 2.0 error code Valorant and i checked and my pc didn't have the TPM 2.0 it only have 1.2 i tried everything not working please help me i dont want to play in win 10...
  3. TPM 2.0 error code Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM 2.0 error code Valorant: I have win 11 i was playing valorant before without any issues now it showing TPM 2.0 error code Valorant and i checked and my pc didn't have the TPM 2.0 it only have 1.2 i tried everything not working please help me i dont want to play in win 10...
  4. Secure boot and tpm 2.0 for van 9003 error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot and tpm 2.0 for van 9003 error.: Hello, I am trying to play valorant and I keep receiving the same error message van 9003. I've checked my tpm and it's on version 2, I have BIOS mode on UEFI, but my secure boot state is off. I've also gone into recovery mode and did the advanced start up to try and enable...
  5. Secure boot and tpm 2.0 for van 9003 error.

Secure boot and tpm 2.0 for van 9003 error.: Hello, I am trying to play valorant and I keep receiving the same error message van 9003. I've checked my tpm and it's on version 2, I have BIOS mode on UEFI, but my secure boot state is off. I've also gone into recovery mode and did the advanced start up to try and enable...
  6. Help TPM 2.0 Delay and Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help TPM 2.0 Delay and Error: Excuse me sir, I want to ask why every time I click on device security it says device not supported, but when I check tpm.msc the status is ready, and I have to wait a long time on the device security tab before it comes out? Is this a bug from the latest update or is there...
  7. Help TPM 2.0 Delay and Error

Help TPM 2.0 Delay and Error: Excuse me sir, I want to ask why every time I click on device security it says device not supported, but when I check tpm.msc the status is ready, and I have to wait a long time on the device security tab before it comes out? Is this a bug from the latest update or is there...
  8. "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...: "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error in the TPM hardware, which prevents TPM services such as data encryption from being used. For further help, please contact the computer manufacturer."This event ID 15 error appears...
  9. "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...

"The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...: "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error in the TPM hardware, which prevents TPM services such as data encryption from being used. For further help, please contact the computer manufacturer."This event ID 15 error appears...
  10. "The device driver for the Trusted Platform Module TPM encountered a non-recoverable error"...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. EK certificate must either be pre-provisioned to the TPM by the hardware vendor or be capable of being retrieved by the device