Windows 10: Windows 10 Errors!

Discus and support Windows 10 Errors! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently installed Windows 10 Home 1803 and after using it for some time, I noticed that there is some problem with Start menu. When I pin any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MyiDevice, Nov 18, 2018.

1. MyiDevice Win User

Windows 10 Errors!

Hi, I've recently installed Windows 10 Home 1803 and after using it for some time, I noticed that there is some problem with Start menu. When I pin any app to Start menu, the Start menu returns to the previous state after every Restart. It returns to the state as shown in this screenshot.

Windows 10 Errors! 3e66a8ad-31a2-4af3-9f29-47a5d49ce359?upload=true.png

Moreover, the 'All Apps' button always keeps showing '1' badge as in the screenshot. And I'm facing one more, the Night Mode option is greyed out and doesn't work. Please let me know if there are any fixes to my problems!

:)

MyiDevice, Nov 18, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 18, 2018
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 Errors!

DRDNA, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Errors!

1. Windows 10 Errors! - Similar Threads - Errors

2. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  3. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  4. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067: please check and solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-pro-problem-error-code/b6de1623-fd5e-453c-8df3-d3653cf0dafa
  6. Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067: please check and solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-pro-problem-error-code/b6de1623-fd5e-453c-8df3-d3653cf0dafa
  7. blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen errors: i bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent blue screen errors like unexpected store exception , critical process died and many more . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-errors/bbb920a4-2cc0-471e-b1c3-68db5dd37cae
  8. Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067

9. blue screen errors

blue screen errors: i bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent blue screen errors like unexpected store exception , critical process died and many more . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-errors/bbb920a4-2cc0-471e-b1c3-68db5dd37cae
  10. INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR/ stornvme.sys causing BOSD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR/ stornvme.sys causing BOSD errors: For a couple months I have been getting BOSDs with the error code: Internal_Power_Error. I have done everything short of buying a new laptop and I can't seem to figure out what is causing it. When I analyze the dump files it says the problem is stornvme.sys. I have gotten...