Windows 10: Windows 10 Errors

Discus and support Windows 10 Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the last few days my pc has been experiencing issues. The windows start button on the screen, not the keyboard no longer works when i left click,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenMorgan7, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Errors

For the last few days my pc has been experiencing issues.

The windows start button on the screen, not the keyboard no longer works when i left click, and it doesn't open when i hit the windows key on the keyboard the key does still work, i've been able to confirm this.

My mail and microsoft office won't connect to my account, the error message for both of these instances is 0x80070426.

I can't open jpgs using pictures any more, I'm getting error -2147416359

My firewall will no longer switch on, i don't get any error message there, it just doesn't respond.

All these issues have only started in the last week, i'v tried various solutions i've found on line but nothing has fixed it.

:)

BenMorgan7, Jul 8, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 8, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 Errors

DRDNA, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Errors

1. Windows 10 Errors - Similar Threads - Errors

2. BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found: So recently my windows 11 got an update,my laptop was working perfectly fine until it restarted and started giving errors like "no bootable devices found" or the "HTTP boot error".I've tried many solutions on the internet and I even tried running diagnostic test and it said...
  3. BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found: So recently my windows 11 got an update,my laptop was working perfectly fine until it restarted and started giving errors like "no bootable devices found" or the "HTTP boot error".I've tried many solutions on the internet and I even tried running diagnostic test and it said...
  4. Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021: So recently I tried updating my computer which is running Windows 10 currently...to Windows 11 but the upgrade froze on a black screen and so I force-restarted my computer and it rolled back to Windows 10 with this error : We couldn't install Windows 11We've set your PC back...
  5. Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021: So recently I tried updating my computer which is running Windows 10 currently...to Windows 11 but the upgrade froze on a black screen and so I force-restartes my computer and it rolled back to Windows 10 with this error : We couldn't install Windows 11We've set your PC back...
  6. Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021

Windows Update Error 0xC1900101- 0x40021: So recently I tried updating my computer which is running Windows 10 currently...to Windows 11 but the upgrade froze on a black screen and so I force-restartes my computer and it rolled back to Windows 10 with this error : We couldn't install Windows 11We've set your PC back...
  7. ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR: Hi there. I am currently experiencing the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE error and cannot find a fix, please help!I was attempting to bridge a connection between my PC and Xbox using an ethernet cable. I decided I didn’t want to do this however and deleted the bridge and unplugged...
  8. ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR

ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR: Hi there. I am currently experiencing the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE error and cannot find a fix, please help!I was attempting to bridge a connection between my PC and Xbox using an ethernet cable. I decided I didn’t want to do this however and deleted the bridge and unplugged...
  9. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  10. Critical Process Died blue screen error

Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...