Windows 10: Windows 10 ESD version purchase

Discus and support Windows 10 ESD version purchase in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've recentrly bought a new computer, and I am planning to purchase Windows FPP or ESD version.My Ultimate best desire is purchasing Windows 11 ESD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RubyVillage, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Windows 10 ESD version purchase

I've recentrly bought a new computer, and I am planning to purchase Windows FPP or ESD version.My Ultimate best desire is purchasing Windows 11 ESD version, but currently Microsoft only sells for Windows 10 only, and have to purchase Windows 11 FPP versions by other online market.If I purchase Windows 10 ESD version by Microsoft store, and upgrade my desktop about 4~5 years later, Can I still upgrade for Windows 11 Further version like Windows 12 at that year of 2026 or 2027?

:)

RubyVillage, Apr 25, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 25, 2022
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Missing ESD

Hi,

To assist you better, we would like to know more information about your concern.

• Have you tried any changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to check the files in your Recycle bin?
    • May we know what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know what ESD file are you trying to create? Is it for Windows 10 update?

Regards.

Marby Rey, Apr 25, 2022
  4. Kursah Win User

Windows 10 ESD version purchase

Windows 10 is excellent but it's easy to break.

If you want some good information, here's some good reading that will hopefully be more helpful than I have been:
    As I said with Windows 10, the Microsoft Download Tool that most download Windows 10 from, in the Sources folder has an Install.ESD instead of Install.WIM. Well unfortunately, for a successful DISM repair using Install.WIM as the check against which your OS will be repaired isn't possible with the ESD file. But you can convert the ESD to WIM using DISM as well! It takes a little bit of time but is worth it to have around when you need it!
    I have debated taking the links and instructions I've shared and add them to a dedicated thread...it is handy to be able to repair your OS instead of wiping and reinstalling as many folks had to do in previous times.

Kursah, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 ESD version purchase

1. Windows 10 ESD version purchase - Similar Threads - ESD version purchase

2. I purchased the windows 11 ESD version but can I install it on my new build PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased the windows 11 ESD version but can I install it on my new build PC?: I just want to know can I install the windows 11 Electronic Software Delivery ESD on a new build PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-the-windows-11-esd-version-but-can-i/83d3db08-f27e-4930-a6a7-6a5fbfcf6aa1
  3. I purchased the windows 11 ESD version but can I install it on my new build PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased the windows 11 ESD version but can I install it on my new build PC?: I just want to know can I install the windows 11 Electronic Software Delivery ESD on a new build PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-the-windows-11-esd-version-but-can-i/83d3db08-f27e-4930-a6a7-6a5fbfcf6aa1
  4. Windows 10 ESD version purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 ESD version purchase: I've recentrly bought a new computer, and I am planning to purchase Windows FPP or ESD version.My Ultimate best desire is purchasing Windows 11 ESD version, but currently Microsoft only sells for Windows 10 only, and have to purchase Windows 11 FPP versions by other online...
  5. Windows 10 ESD version purchase

Windows 10 ESD version purchase: I've recentrly bought a new computer, and I am planning to purchase Windows FPP or ESD version.My Ultimate best desire is purchasing Windows 11 ESD version, but currently Microsoft only sells for Windows 10 only, and have to purchase Windows 11 FPP versions by other online...
  6. No ESD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No ESD: Just downloaded Microsoft Windows 11 but their is no ESD with the download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-esd/8c796f84-4c63-464d-9908-406c3b6e554c
  7. No ESD

No ESD: Just downloaded Microsoft Windows 11 but their is no ESD with the download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-esd/8c796f84-4c63-464d-9908-406c3b6e554c
  8. windows 10 pro ESD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 pro ESD: Hello,If I bought windows 10 pro esd license key, can it be used again if OS is reinstalled/formatted?Kindly assist. Regards,Hamza https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-esd/6044acb6-fc50-47c6-8194-6d3825228e92
  9. What are windows 10 esd keys?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are windows 10 esd keys?: Hey, This is my very first post, so please bear with me. Anyways. I ordered most of my parts from Proshop. I needed a windows key and the shop where I got all ready all the parts except psu what should be coming shortly, as psusu are out of stock, because of this psu...
  10. Is there a "retail" version of Windows 10 available for purchase?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a "retail" version of Windows 10 available for purchase?: "Retail" versions of Windows 7 can be installed multiple times on new hardware or motherboards, as long as it's only one PC per license. Is there an equivalent version of Windows 10 that carries the same privileges? I am NOT referring to the "free upgrade" or upgrading...