Windows 10: Windows 10 Ethernet driver, Lenovo p14s

Discus and support Windows 10 Ethernet driver, Lenovo p14s in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So my work is deploying these to our users. We manage our laptops through Intune. The Win10 2004 image does not have the ethernet driver on it, so I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/akmzero, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Ethernet driver, Lenovo p14s

So my work is deploying these to our users. We manage our laptops through Intune. The Win10 2004 image does not have the ethernet driver on it, so I'm trying to insert it into the image using DISM. I can verify that driver is in the image before unmounting, but the ethernet port won't work until I run the installer from a flash drive or run windows update while connected to wifi.

submitted by /u/akmzero
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/akmzero, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 18, 2020
  3. rez001 Win User
    IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

Windows 10 Ethernet driver, Lenovo p14s [​IMG]

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Sep 18, 2020
  4. ICIT2LOL Win User

Windows 10 Ethernet driver, Lenovo p14s

Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Driver Needed

Hello and welcome ksuthayya have had a look for a driver for your machine but there are only drivers listed up to 8.1 not 10.
    Camera Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - IdeaPad Y410p, Y510p - Lenovo Support (US)

Another Google found that there was no camera driver support for 10. for a similar Lenovo Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Drive... - Lenovo Community

Having said that my old Toshiba was in the same position and yet when I installed 10 Windows updates found drivers for stuff not listed on the Toshiba site.

Now a suggestion would be to get a clip on camera and install it via USB or like wise because it would have it owns driver. If my memory serves me right they are not that expensive - but still annoying eh?.

ICIT2LOL, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Ethernet driver, Lenovo p14s

1. Windows 10 Ethernet driver, Lenovo p14s - Similar Threads - Ethernet driver Lenovo

2. Lenovo P14s Gen.2 Mouse Buttons stopped working suddenly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo P14s Gen.2 Mouse Buttons stopped working suddenly.: Hey, I got a Lenovo Laptop for work and from one day to another the mouse buttons stopped working. I reinstalled the mousepad drivers and whatsoever but it doesnt work. I am talking about the clicky buttons above the mouse pad, the mouse pad itself is completly fine.Can...
  3. Lenovo P14s Gen.2 Mouse Buttons stopped working suddenly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo P14s Gen.2 Mouse Buttons stopped working suddenly.: Hey, I got a Lenovo Laptop for work and from one day to another the mouse buttons stopped working. I reinstalled the mousepad drivers and whatsoever but it doesnt work. I am talking about the clicky buttons above the mouse pad, the mouse pad itself is completly fine.Can...
  4. Lenovo P14s Gen.2 Mouse Buttons stopped working suddenly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Download Ethernet Drivers for Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Download Ethernet Drivers for Windows 11/10: [IMG]An ethernet is a great option for someone who likes an uninterrupted Internet connection. But to run for your LAN cable to work on your computer appropriate drivers are needed. Usually, these drivers are pre-installed on your system, but for some reason, they can go...
  6. Driver for Broadcom Gigabit Ethernet for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Driver for Broadcom Gigabit Ethernet for Windows 10: Using Windows 10 Pro -- 20H2 OS Build 19042.685 I have an older PC HP Compac dc5700 Microtower running the above named version of Windows 10. I'm looking for the correct updated driver for the on-boardBroadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet driver that is compatible with my...
  7. Ethernet Driver.

Ethernet Driver.: Hi guys. Can anyone help me understand why I don't have an Ethernet network driver on my laptop? I had it before Where can I find the newest one and download it? My laptop is Acer Switch Alpha 12...
  8. Ethernet Drivers

Ethernet Drivers: Hey all, so on the 29.01.19 Windows performed an automatic update when I shut down, and the next time I logged in the Ethernet Adapters we're gone / not working. I have attempted to re-install These, delete them and re-install, attempted a factory reset, Nothing works....
  9. Lenovo Windows 10 Beta Drivers

Lenovo Windows 10 Beta Drivers: For those who are looking for lenovo drivers, you might want to check this beta list and check if it is compatible. Windows 10 Beta Drivers - Lenovo Support (US) 23852
  10. IRST driver for Lenovo HM76 Windows 10

IRST driver for Lenovo HM76 Windows 10: Hello I am running a Lenovo Y580 with HM76 MOBO. I just did a clean install of WIN 10 Home and can't seem to figure out which IRST driver to install. Or the proper way to install it... I downloaded the 1 driver Intel has for WIN 10 on there download page but that did not work...