Windows 10: Windows 10 event viewer AMSI/Operational log emtpy

Discus and support Windows 10 event viewer AMSI/Operational log emtpy in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, How can I get events populated in the AMSI/Operational log? Thanks in Advance, Prasanth... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PrasanthS3, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Windows 10 event viewer AMSI/Operational log emtpy

Hello,

How can I get events populated in the AMSI/Operational log?

Thanks in Advance,

Prasanth

:)

PrasanthS3, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 8, 2021
  3. JohnBurns Win User
    Clear All Event Logs in Event Viewer in Windows  

FWIW CCleaner will clear the Event Viewer Logs - just check the box under Windows>Advanced>Windows Events Logs. run CCleaner and it's that simple. Much faster than most ,bat files I've tried. Just a suggestion.

JohnBurns, Apr 8, 2021
  4. JMarkH Win User

Windows 10 event viewer AMSI/Operational log emtpy

No log file locations in Event Viewer

I opened Win 10's Event Viewer (first as myself, second as Administrator) and tried to create a Custom View.

I chose reporting By Log, but when I clicked on the drop-down menu for log locations, none were listed.

What gives?

JMarkH, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 event viewer AMSI/Operational log emtpy

1. Windows 10 event viewer AMSI/Operational log emtpy - Similar Threads - event viewer AMSI

2. New Event Details in "Windows Defender > Operational" Log Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Event Details in "Windows Defender > Operational" Log Event Viewer: I've discovered that starting from the 29th of November, there is a new kind of event in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Windows Defender > OperationalEvent 5007 is nothing new, that's like the most standard event you'll find in there, but the contents of some of...
  3. New Event Details in "Windows Defender > Operational" Log Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Event Details in "Windows Defender > Operational" Log Event Viewer: I've discovered that starting from the 29th of November, there is a new kind of event in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Windows Defender > OperationalEvent 5007 is nothing new, that's like the most standard event you'll find in there, but the contents of some of...
  4. New Event Details in "Windows Defender > Operational" Log Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Event Viewer Audio logs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event Viewer Audio logs: Hello,I have been trying to look for audio logs which can show me when the device PC/Laptop was muted, and when the volume status was changed. In Event Viewer, both Windows>System and Application and Services Logs>Microsoft>Windows>Audio none are visible for the mute...
  6. Event Viewer Log Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Viewer Log Files: I've noticed my disk space is running low and I've found Event Viewer log files are taking up 25GB. The log file size limit is set to the default of 20480 KB and set to overwrite.I'm sure they shouldn't be taking this much space up.Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing.Does...
  7. Event Viewer logs are missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Event Viewer logs are missing in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Event Viewer is a Windows service that allows software and Windows to log actions […] This article Event Viewer logs are missing in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Troubling event viewer log

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubling event viewer log: I seem to be having issues with the WMI services. While checking event viewer I noticed a DistributedCOM error occurring over 1800 times per hour. Not sure if its related but does anyone know about the error below? Unable to start a DCOM Server:...
  9. Event Viewer Log.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Event Viewer Log.: Need to create an event viewer log that tracks USB connects and disconnects. I have all my USB devices disconnecting and reconnecting. I need to identify if it's possibly my UPS (usb connected to PC), because it showed I had a battery discharge when i first installed my...
  10. Event Viewer Logs

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer Logs: I’m currently on Win10 Pro x64, version 1709, Build 16299.371. Searching in my Event Viewer, I noticed some logs under the “Applications and Services Logs” folder, which I don’t recall having previously (pointed with red arrow, in the image) and are all inactive! Can...