Windows 10: Windows 10 event viewer is flooded with errors

Discus and support Windows 10 event viewer is flooded with errors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am getting this error thousands of times over (under the system tab) What the heck is going on? "The Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v3.0.40314_X64... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by qwerty drive, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Windows 10 event viewer is flooded with errors

I am getting this error thousands of times over (under the system tab) What the heck is going on?

"The Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v3.0.40314_X64 service has reported an invalid current state 120

Think it may be virus related..scanning with tools atm (combo fix, RogueKiller etc..)

:)

qwerty drive, Sep 11, 2016
  2. Arun B J Win User

Event viewer is overflowing with more errors in Windows 10

Hi,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if that helps:

Method 1. Run Performance and maintenance troubleshooter.
    Follow the steps.

1. Go to Control Panel. In the search box, type troubleshooting, and then click on Troubleshooting.

2. Under System and Security, click on System Maintenance then run it.

For reference, refer to the link to improve computer’s performance:

Ways to improve your PC's performance

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/improve-pc-performance#section_1
    Note : It is also applicable for windows 10 as well.

Method 2: Security scan.

If you notice performance related issues or if programs takes time to load, there are chances that some security threats got installed in the computer without your knowledge. To make sure that the issue is not caused due to any security threats like virus
    or malware, I would suggest you to perform a complete security scan. Make sure that the antivirus software is updated with the recent virus signatures before you run a security scan.

You can also download and run the Microsoft Security Scanner from here:

http://safety.live.com

Note: The Microsoft Safety Scanner expires 10 days after being downloaded. The Microsoft Safety Scanner is not a replacement for using an antivirus software program that provides ongoing protection. Any data files that are infected may only
    be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

For the issue regarding slow Internet connection, refer the below article and check if that helps:

Fix network connection issues:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues

If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 11, 2016
  3. M. Horne Win User
    Event viewer is overflowing with more errors in Windows 10

<Original Title: HP 2500dv Vista to Window 10.. DISASTER.>

I have an old HP 2500dv that was bought in 2007 that was hardly used and say in a closet till last month when I had it wiped and Windows 7 installed. I already had Windows 10 on a different laptop so when the HP kept prompting me to "upgrade" I finally did.
    The system ran fine until the next round of updates on 10 started downloading to it....now my wifi connection is a joke, it's slow even offline, the generic drivers aren't friendly with Windows, and the event viewer is overflowing with more errors than I know
    what to do with. I tried resetting the system and starting Windows 10 from scratch but after less than 2 hrs the event viewer is full of various errors again. I am not tech savvy at all and at a loss as to what to do. The errors range all over the place and
    I don't have a clue as to what's causing it or how to correct it. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

M. Horne, Sep 11, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 event viewer is flooded with errors

1. Windows 10 event viewer is flooded with errors - Similar Threads - event viewer flooded

2. Event Viewer Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer Errors: Hi,Since about 3 days I have been getting a number of issues popping up on Event Viewer. It keeps pinging on my speakers and I'm not sure how to diagnose or fix it.Today its been at the worst and was pinging as the laptop was turning on.I've made a copy of the event viewer...
  3. Windows Error reporting flooding event viewer Windows Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Error reporting flooding event viewer Windows Server: Hi, I'm having a problem with Windows Error Reporting on Windows Servers. The WerSvc service is stopped and there are Appcrash files in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue. The problem is that event viewer is spammed with error messages. If I delete the files in...
  4. Windows Error reporting flooding event viewer Windows Server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Error reporting flooding event viewer Windows Server: Hi, I'm having a problem with Windows Error Reporting on Windows Servers. The WerSvc service is stopped and there are Appcrash files in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue. The problem is that event viewer is spammed with error messages. If I delete the files in...
  5. event viewer error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    event viewer error: Faulting application name: DipAwayMode.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.1049, time stamp: 0xc4675baa Exception code: 0xc0000409 Fault offset: 0x001144c2 Faulting process id: 0x1554 Faulting application...
  6. Error in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error in Event Viewer: ESENT Event ID 508,510 and 533 warnings in Event Viewer also poor shut down times start up and have nothing running at start up critical errors multi time daily system restore error event id 8193 vss error windows 10 i did a repair install so far so good as far as vvs goes...
  7. A new BITS job could not be created flood in event viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    A new BITS job could not be created flood in event viewer: I get the error message : A new BITS job could not be created. The current job count for the user *USER PATH HERE* (60) is equal to or greater than the job limit (60) specified through group policy. To correct the problem, complete or cancel the BITS jobs that haven't made...
  8. USBEHCI Event 3 Flood of errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USBEHCI Event 3 Flood of errors: It's an old issue I've never found a solution for. This ONLY happens when I plug in my USB Cisco Valet Wifi Adapter. It's totally fine for a day, no issues no errors but by the next morning my Event Viewer is Flooded with errors. [img] [img] All devices USB...
  9. Event Viewer Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer Error: Hi All, I updated Win8.1 to Win10, so Event Viewer will suddenly appear two windows every 10 minutes*Sad*Sad. Please see the attached figure. Would someone help me solve this problem? How can I block it? Thanks. [img] 88395
  10. Event Viewer error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer error: I have 599 errors of this. I have run SFC /Scannow and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. It didn't find any errors. I have Googled and searched here and can not find a fix. Is this something to worry about? [img] 47494

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v3.0.40314_X64 service has reported an invalid current state 120

2. event viewer is flooded by unable to find schema for config section system.xaml.hosting/httphandlers. this section will be ignored.