Windows 10: Windows 10 - Everything appears in the top half of my screen

Discus and support Windows 10 - Everything appears in the top half of my screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I believe one of my children touched my laptop and now almost everything appears in the top half of my laptop screen. For applications where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by McCarthyMR, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - Everything appears in the top half of my screen

Hey, I believe one of my children touched my laptop and now almost everything appears in the top half of my laptop screen.

For applications where I have a minimise/maximise, I was able to click normal and then maximise and this worked fine. For all other windows functions, they appear in the top half.

Even then, applications like outlook are not working properly. As an example, the reading pan in outlook (when showing to the right) only appears in the top half. If I open an email so it appears full screen. the bottom half of the screen remains blank and I can only see the email in top half. If I click normal, it does the same but worse.

Any help is appreciated. Photo's below:

Cortana Search bar:

Windows 10 - Everything appears in the top half of my screen [​IMG]

Wi-Fi options

Random email, full screen:

Same email when normalised

:)

McCarthyMR, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Club

Windows 10 - Everything appears in the top half of my screen windows-10-build-9926-png.png

So I've tried the Windows 10 Pro Technical Preview Build 9926,... So far so good i like it, it appears to already have DX12.

At list i have an old Laptop to test it on,.. it's good so far and i highly think I'll be upgrading to it day on of release.

dxdiag screen above

Protagonist, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 - Everything appears in the top half of my screen

Slartybart, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Everything appears in the top half of my screen

1. Windows 10 - Everything appears in the top half of my screen - Similar Threads - Everything appears top

2. Something weird appears at the top of my screen during a bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something weird appears at the top of my screen during a bsod: stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORthe bsod happens during undervolting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-weird-appears-at-the-top-of-my-screen/1b2453f6-f874-4ca7-8aec-bcce7554a706
  3. Something weird appears at the top of my screen during a bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something weird appears at the top of my screen during a bsod: stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORthe bsod happens during undervolting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-weird-appears-at-the-top-of-my-screen/1b2453f6-f874-4ca7-8aec-bcce7554a706
  4. Something weird appears at the top of my screen during a bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. half of my screen on my windows 10 is dimmed

in Windows 10 Customization
    half of my screen on my windows 10 is dimmed: when I turned on my computer half of my screen was dimmed and I don't know what happened I've been trying to fix it for over 2 hours now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/half-of-my-screen-on-my-windows-10-is-dimmed/1e4eeef2-c625-4090-91dd-c2906052d517
  6. Taskbar on top of everything

Taskbar on top of everything: Is there *any* way to lock the taskbar so nothing is able to go under it? This never used to be a problem in other Windows versions, but on Win10 Pro it's practically impossible to keep anything from being overlapped by the taskbar -- including the start menu! I've noticed...
  7. Screen appearing half back

Screen appearing half back: [IMG]after Upadate in windows 10 what shuold i do... is it due to virus or .....??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-appearing-half-back/892a7849-9115-4352-83a9-8bf647aa640c
  8. Windows 10 - Everything appears in the top half of my screen

Windows 10 - Everything appears in the top half of my screen: Windows 10 Desktop- Everything appears in the top half of my screen after the upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004. However, at the 2nd monitor, everything is normal. Already replaced monitors and video cards. reinstalled windows 10 version 2004 with option to keep all of the...
  9. Windows 10 all applications opening half screen anchored to the top

Windows 10 all applications opening half screen anchored to the top: I have a sudden occurrence on my Surface Pro 3 (running W10 Pro build 17763.379) where all windows open in half screen anchored to the top of the screen. I first noticed this in Office documents as when I open a document they open only half visible which is only remedied...
  10. Screen blocks and a square appears at the top of the screen.

Screen blocks and a square appears at the top of the screen.: Good Morning. A few minutes after open de surface, the screen blocks and apears a square at te top fo de screen. What can i do stop this?[IMG]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 all applications opening half screen anchored to the top

2. a copy of my open windows appears at the top of the screen in windows10

3. windows 10 opening half screen

4. windows screen appears at top of screen