Windows 10: Windows 10 - everything has expanded in size

Discus and support Windows 10 - everything has expanded in size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My apps, cursor, taskbar, browser, everything really, randomly got incredibly big after I launched a game recently. Changing the resolution did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GingerKitteh, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - everything has expanded in size

My apps, cursor, taskbar, browser, everything really, randomly got incredibly big after I launched a game recently. Changing the resolution did not seem to help, and the app scaling was still at the recommended. When I open full screen on certain other games it seems to be fixed, but upon closing said game it reverts back to being huge. I'm not a huge tech genius so I was wondering if one of y'all could help me out.

:)

GingerKitteh, Mar 28, 2019

2. Expand live applications in Windows 10

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Go to Start.
    • Search for Display Settings.
    • Click on Display Setting (System Settings) Icon.
    • Change the size of text , apps and another items.
    • Slide bar to right to increase sizes.

Hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 - everything has expanded in size

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - everything has expanded in size

1. Windows 10 - everything has expanded in size - Similar Threads - everything has expanded

2. Cannot expand partition size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot expand partition size: Hi,I messed up my partitions and now find myself without space on my C disk, which is creating all sorts of issues. I have tried EaseUS partition manager and AOMEI partition assistant with no luck.It seems that the problem is the disk I want to expand with the non assigned...
  3. Cannot expand partition size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot expand partition size: Hi,I messed up my partitions and now find myself without space on my C disk, which is creating all sorts of issues. I have tried EaseUS partition manager and AOMEI partition assistant with no luck.It seems that the problem is the disk I want to expand with the non assigned...
  4. Error when trying to expand partition size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error when trying to expand partition size: I am trying to partititon the unallocated space to new volume d: but whenever I try to do that I get this error: what is happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-trying-to-expand-partition-size/d1975c5a-5dcf-4eb7-aee8-20f7388c6c17
  5. Error when trying to expand partition size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to expand partition size: I am trying to partititon the unallocated space to new volume d: but whenever I try to do that I get this error: what is happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-trying-to-expand-partition-size/d1975c5a-5dcf-4eb7-aee8-20f7388c6c17
  6. Error when trying to expand partition size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My size of everything

in Windows 10 Customization
    My size of everything: I got on my computer and everything was larger then normal so after about 10 minute's of looking for a way to put it back I found nothing so I start to ask for help but no one has had this happen...
  8. Srenn size and everything on it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Srenn size and everything on it.: !!!!I hope someone can PLEASE help me. My problem is I think I may have pressed a key or keys I'm not aware of and my whole screen and everything on it has changed. It's smaller, tried changing resolution, No help. The bar at the top of the screen that is usually there when...
  9. Expanding SSD Partition Size

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Expanding SSD Partition Size: I have a Samsung 850 EVO 500g SSD that was originally made to house two partitions, C: and D:. I've migrated all my files from D: to another drive and have unallocated the D: drive. But now I'm having trouble allocating all the space now recovered from D: to the C:...
  10. Everything in laptop has suddenly gotten smaller in zoom size

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything in laptop has suddenly gotten smaller in zoom size: (I uploaded all 6 of my screenshots on Flickr to make it easier to share/view) Windows 10 Problem | Flickr Ok so I turned on my laptop like normal a few days ago, and I noticed everything on my laptop is smaller. (I explain in detail in the next paragraph) I tried...