Windows 10: Windows 10 expiration date has changed

Discus and support Windows 10 expiration date has changed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Welcome I bought a brand new HP laptop and I was the first one to use it, the information as below: licensed Windows 10 professional. Configured... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by abdu19, Jun 13, 2019.

1. abdu19 Win User

Windows 10 expiration date has changed

Welcome I bought a brand new HP laptop and I was the first one to use it, the information as below: licensed Windows 10 professional. Configured activation type: KMS. Volume activation expiration: 180 days. I don`t know whether they`re the cause or not, but I think it`s important to mention those two things: I set the date and time because it was incorrect, some Windows updates were automatically downloaded. About two weeks later I accidentally checked the expiration date and it was 60 days!! it should`ve been 165 days. Please help me out to regain the lost period of expiration if that's possible? Thank you

:)

abdu19, Jun 13, 2019

2. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 expiration date has changed

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 expiration date has changed

1. Windows 10 expiration date has changed - Similar Threads - expiration date has

2. My Windows 10 has NOT expired

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows 10 has NOT expired: My tablet came with Windows 10 32bit. Manufacturer confirmed Windows 10 does not expire on any of their products. Windows Script Host readout included Window up-dates always functioned correctly.Recently allowed a "security software rep" remote access to my tablet. The issue...
  3. windows 10 changes ‘date taken’ date.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 changes ‘date taken’ date.: Windows photo editor 10 has changed the date taken date to when I modified the photo with edits. How do I get original “date taken “date back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-changes-date-taken-date/8f1cfce8-7af4-4e75-afba-d5a8f52b7ec8
  4. Expiration Date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Expiration Date: Hey since last few days my laptop's windows has been showing this message that your license will be expired so soon. My license was activated by an organization and when I am checking the setting status of the activation there is no alarm there for this trouble. Now what...
  5. Expiring date after upgrading to Windows 10

Expiring date after upgrading to Windows 10: So today I decided to do the free upgrade to Windows 10. But before that I was running on a Windows 10 Insider Preview (clean installation). So everything went normal, it shows that my Windows is activated but when I type in the command menu "slmgr /xpr" it shows me that my...
  6. My windows 10 has an activation expiration date, what to do?

My windows 10 has an activation expiration date, what to do?: I had installed Windows 10 via the media creation tool. It's been activated all this time, but today I looked at the activation tab and it tells me: "Your Windows license expires on Sunday, September 13th 2015. Contact your system admin to get a product key." What do I do...
  7. Windows 10 License has Expired

Windows 10 License has Expired: Why... ?? Digital Entitlement and Digital License are 1 Years Expired or Limited Expired or Lifetime Device ??? [img] 59762
  8. Is anyone getting an expiration date?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is anyone getting an expiration date?: Basically, I did a clean install of the Technical Preview months ago and eventually upgraded to 10240. I'm not seeing any expiration date of any kind in this build. Did Insiders just get a free copy of Windows 10 after all? 9595
  9. Windows 10TP builds expiration dates

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10TP builds expiration dates: Useful info about Windows 10TP Official builds expiration dates and what will happen when a build expires. The expiration dates for Windows 10 Technical Preview vary by build number. The table below summarizes the expiration dates for each of the builds we’ve released...
  10. Change Date in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Date in Windows 10: How to: Change Date in Windows 10 How to Change the Date in Windows 10 A calendar date is a reference to a particular day represented within a calendar system. The calendar date allows the specific day to be identified. This tutorial will show you different ways on...