Windows 10: Windows 10 expired

Discus and support Windows 10 expired in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a pc about 4 months ago and the windows has expired, i cant find the product key to renew as it was a volume license and the company wont get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by justinm456, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 expired

justinm456, Sep 9, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 expired

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 expired

1. Windows 10 expired - Similar Threads - expired

2. I need to renew my subscription but can't till the end of the month. My card expired and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to renew my subscription but can't till the end of the month. My card expired and...: I received a notification that my credit card expired to pay for my Microsoft subscription. I can't make the payment until the end of the month. What do I do? I will change my card at that time....
  3. I need to renew my subscription but can't till the end of the month. My card expired and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to renew my subscription but can't till the end of the month. My card expired and...: I received a notification that my credit card expired to pay for my Microsoft subscription. I can't make the payment until the end of the month. What do I do? I will change my card at that time....
  4. I need to renew my subscription but can't till the end of the month. My card expired and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. MICROSOFT IS A JOKE, they can't even remove a simple expired CREDIT CARD in WALLET.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT IS A JOKE, they can't even remove a simple expired CREDIT CARD in WALLET.: YOUR BEST IT AND XBOX SUPPORT HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO REMOVE A EXPIRED CREDIT CARD IN THE WALLET SHUT YOUR BUSINESS DOWN!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-is-a-joke-they-cant-even-remove-a-simple/9e8581f1-482b-42a7-8ceb-9571f21a1ec2
  6. MICROSOFT IS A JOKE, they can't even remove a simple expired CREDIT CARD in WALLET.

MICROSOFT IS A JOKE, they can't even remove a simple expired CREDIT CARD in WALLET.: YOUR BEST IT AND XBOX SUPPORT HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO REMOVE A EXPIRED CREDIT CARD IN THE WALLET SHUT YOUR BUSINESS DOWN!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-is-a-joke-they-cant-even-remove-a-simple/9e8581f1-482b-42a7-8ceb-9571f21a1ec2
  7. When does this devices windows expire ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When does this devices windows expire ?: When does this devices windows expire ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-does-this-devices-windows-expire/c468ecd9-0700-4e03-9405-a5ec7130de78
  8. When does this devices windows expire ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When does this devices windows expire ?: When does this devices windows expire ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-does-this-devices-windows-expire/c468ecd9-0700-4e03-9405-a5ec7130de78
  9. When does this devices windows expire ?

10. Windows settings shows wrong Microsoft 365 subscription expiration date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows settings shows wrong Microsoft 365 subscription expiration date: I just renewed my Microsoft 365 personal subscription successfully. Online at the Microsoft website, I checked and the expiration date is June of next year. But in the Windows settings, it shows the subscription expiration date as June of this year. How do I fix the problem?...