Windows 10: Windows 10 expiring message

Discus and support Windows 10 expiring message in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; We have started to get the message "Your Windows Licence will expire soon" on all PCs on our network. We bought new open value licences in July and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by shelleybowman, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 expiring message

We have started to get the message "Your Windows Licence will expire soon" on all PCs on our network. We bought new open value licences in July and applied them through VLSC so we definitely have licences. Checked with our supplier and there are no issues with our purchase.

Can anyone help please? Am I missing something in our setup to get our networked PC'S to recognise we do have licences?

Thank you.

:)

shelleybowman, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 expiring message

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 expiring message

1. Windows 10 expiring message - Similar Threads - expiring message

2. I got the message your windows license will expire soon when I turned on my pc today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the message your windows license will expire soon when I turned on my pc today: I got the message your windows license will expire soon when I turned on my pc today the pc is a refurbished one I bought from amazon about 6 months ago which already had windows 11 installed on it I clicked on the setting and it says the license is active so what do I need...
  3. I got the message your windows license will expire soon when I turned on my pc today

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got the message your windows license will expire soon when I turned on my pc today: I got the message your windows license will expire soon when I turned on my pc today the pc is a refurbished one I bought from amazon about 6 months ago which already had windows 11 installed on it I clicked on the setting and it says the license is active so what do I need...
  4. I am getting the Window License Expiring soon message. Here is my slmgr.vbs /dlv...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am getting the Window License Expiring soon message. Here is my slmgr.vbs /dlv...: Here is my information. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-the-window-license-expiring-soon/b4671f8d-0aa6-43c2-8acf-65a7b4972799
  5. I am getting the Window License Expiring soon message. Here is my slmgr.vbs /dlv...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting the Window License Expiring soon message. Here is my slmgr.vbs /dlv...: Here is my information. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-the-window-license-expiring-soon/b4671f8d-0aa6-43c2-8acf-65a7b4972799
  6. I am getting the Window License Expiring soon message. Here is my slmgr.vbs /dlv...

7. When I open a app this message appear all the time: Your developer license has expired. To...

When I open a app this message appear all the time: Your developer license has expired. To...: I don't know why this message appear, if i don't click on something to active or use the developer license, i just try to install the xbox app and this appear at a start on the microsoft app it says it was a trouble of windows update, but no. Now, in all the apps of windows...
  8. When I open a app this message appear all the time: Your developer license has expired. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open a app this message appear all the time: Your developer license has expired. To...: I don't know why this message appear, if i don't click on something to active or use the developer license, i just try to install the xbox app and this appear at a start on the microsoft app it says it was a trouble of windows update, but no. Now, in all the apps of windows...
  9. My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...: When I try to open the start button it doesn't open same with settings, network, and every other app. I can't go anywhere apart from the main windows screen and it says "Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy Build 25921.rs_prerelease.230728-1521" at the right bottom...
  10. My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...

My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...: When I try to open the start button it doesn't open same with settings, network, and every other app. I can't go anywhere apart from the main windows screen and it says "Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy Build 25921.rs_prerelease.230728-1521" at the right bottom...