Windows 10: Windows 10 expiring message

Discus and support Windows 10 expiring message in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; We have started to get the message "Your Windows Licence will expire soon" on all PCs on our network. We bought new open value licences in July and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by shelleybowman, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 expiring message

We have started to get the message "Your Windows Licence will expire soon" on all PCs on our network. We bought new open value licences in July and applied them through VLSC so we definitely have licences. Checked with our supplier and there are no issues with our purchase.

Can anyone help please? Am I missing something in our setup to get our networked PC'S to recognise we do have licences?

Thank you.

:)

shelleybowman, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 expiring message

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 expiring message

1. Windows 10 expiring message - Similar Threads - expiring message

2. Windows 10 expiring message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 expiring message: We have started to get the message "Your Windows Licence will expire soon" on all PCs on our network. We bought new open value licences in July and applied them through VLSC so we definitely have licences. Checked with our supplier and there are no issues with our purchase....
  3. Windows 10 expiring soon message

Windows 10 expiring soon message: Greetings; My husband bought a refurbished optiplex with Windows 10 Pro 18363.476 build latest version just installed. Keep getting a message even before the latest update- that the license key is expiring soon. We tried to get in touch with the company we got the machine...
  4. Message Windows 10 about to expire, need to activate it, cannot activate

Message Windows 10 about to expire, need to activate it, cannot activate: A month ago I started getting a message on my Windows machine "Windows 10 is about to expire, you need to activate it." I bought this computer in 2013, it got the blue screen of death in September 2018, so I had a repair shop try to save my data. When I got the computer...
  5. Got message "Your Membership expiring" why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got message "Your Membership expiring" why?: When I logged into my XPASS for windows today the first thing I saw was "Your Membership expiring" Why am I getting this when I am on re-occurring payments I checked my account and confirmed it does show payments as re-occurring with the next payment in 9 days...
  6. Event 64 Error Message about expired thumbprint certificate

in Windows 10 Support
    Event 64 Error Message about expired thumbprint certificate: I just started getting the message attached below: [img] I read the older threads, but things seem to have changed. The Microsoft site https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/pre...ectedfrom=MSDN says it hasn't updated the directions & my console root doesn't have a "personal"...
  7. About message coming like your windows liscence will expire soon

About message coming like your windows liscence will expire soon: Hello, iam getting message like your windows license will expire soon activate it in settings but iam not able to do it. in activation page it is showing that windows is activated by using organisations activation service pls resolve this issue thank you...
  8. Message about Microsoft windows license expired

Message about Microsoft windows license expired: Just received a voicemail message informing me that my microsoft window license has expired on my computer and left a phone number for me to call. I tried calling microsoft windows tech support but didn't get through. Is this a scam?...
  9. message for license expire ?

message for license expire ?: Why after i bought a laptop with windows 10 it keeps popin up a message my license is about to expire? and what can i do to activate my version of windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-for-license-expire/1a4c32ce-8bb5-4b45-a11a-e993413bae64"
  10. Getting an message "Windows ID will expire soon". Please help me on that. Thanks!

Getting an message "Windows ID will expire soon". Please help me on that. Thanks!: Looks like my windows will expire soon even I have a genuine OS installed. Please help me with this. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-an-message-windows-id-will-expire-soon/3f421d60-1236-46dc-bf69-dd566595a0f3"